HARVARD THESIS : How zhang jike is spinning the ball

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Harvard has a paper to study how zhang jike's ball is spinning ........ ( it was accidentally found by one of the fans )

The author is the doctor of harvard university school of engineering and applied sciences , the topic '' bend it like zhang jike '' is similar to an indian -british movie name '' bend it like beckham '' the movie is about an indian girl's football dream but this paper is very serious in discussing academic issues . The autor analyze the rotation of zhang jike's ball .

b01877d6e0064f7e90d540d606a802c3_th.jpg

15a2a76cabee4ab296ae1388644718c5_th.jpg

http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic1191136.files/es220_paper.pdf

Reactions: TTFrenzy and Richie
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Paraphrasing giangt's comment on the ZJK fan-thread, I wonder how ZJK's dog would spin the ball?

By the way, this paper was not something that was published (easily determined from Google scholar), instead it was written as a class assignment when the author was a first-year graduate student (2012, easily determined from the Linked In page of the author of the paper) and the words "Zhang Jike" appeared exactly ONCE in the paper -- in the title (easily determined by looking at the paper itself).

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
At the moment when I saw this thread, I was waiting for some ZJK's crazy girls to draw a new delusional conspiracy from this piece of assignment which has been delusionally elevated to the level of "Harvard Thesis"... and there they are, show off their creativity as usual =)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Paraphrasing giangt's comment on the ZJK fan-thread, I wonder how ZJK's dog would spin the ball?

By the way, this paper was not something that was published (easily determined from Google scholar), instead it was written as a class assignment when the author was a first-year graduate student (2012, easily determined from the Linked In page of the author of the paper) and the words "Zhang Jike" appeared exactly ONCE in the paper -- in the title (easily determined by looking at the paper itself).

Sorry i didnt get the dog part :confused: why you and giant are focusing on his dog ??!!!!:p but ma long could have this topic in his thesis .... Any way zjk's name is on one of the harvard papers :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
At the moment when I saw this thread, I was waiting for some ZJK's crazy girls to draw a new delusional conspiracy from this piece of assignment which has been delusionally elevated to the level of "Harvard Thesis"... and there they are, show off their creativity as usual =)))

Sent from my ​ma long bandwagon using Tapatalk

dont feed the troll.

This user has no status.

This is also evident in his choice of a simple, 1st order euler scheme (coupled with trapezoidal) for integration, opposed to higher order runge kutta scheme. It's also an applied rehash of already established equations and does not contribute anything novel.

Still, good paper. I liked the part where they numerically prove why chopping is easier and more accurate at higher angular velocities (decrease in variance with increase in w0) showing why defenders tend to chop!