Question regarding HL5 and PROTT

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Hello everyone !
It is my first post here but i have been here reading and studdying for a long time.
I am going to buy a HL5 from PROTT. Before it i want to know if it is a reliable seller regarding HL5??
does his HL5 with the price of 120 USD have the same quality as the one Tabaletennis11 sell for 170 USD??

What about his DHS rubbers?? Are they authentic??

Thanks.

i've dealt with prott more then a few times, they have always been pretty good and delivery times were fast when using the faster delivery option (can't remember what it was called).

if both hl5 from tt11 and prott are genuine then the only difference in total price will be the potential of having to pay import duties and higher postal charges. although using the standard postage option will certainly be competitive, it may take a fair bit longer to get to you. tt11 is an official reseller of dhs so selling fakes would be bad for them. i'm not sure whether the hl5 prott is selling is fake or not, the only way to tell for sure is to get one and check the serial on the dhs website. not sure but returning it if it proves to be fake you'd have to check up on their site or contact them to get some form of confirmation and statement that if it proves to be fake that they will refund or replace(?).

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
I bought a Hurricane King from ProTT and I'm pretty sure it's genuine.
I think their clothing isn't.