Joola Rhyzm P

This user has no status.
I use the rhyzm-p on my backhand since a couple of weeks. A very spinny rubber but quite easy to play with. I like it better than mx-s, T05 and vega pro on my backhand. Very easy to flick and to open up against backspin. Also very good for flat hitting and blocking on my backhand. It has a lot of power but you keep enough control. The throw angle seems quite low to me but I always liked low throw rubbers on my backhand. Haven't tried it on my forehand.

I can only recommend it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I use the rhyzm-p on my backhand since a couple of weeks. A very spinny rubber but quite easy to play with. I like it better than mx-s, T05 and vega pro on my backhand. Very easy to flick and to open up against backspin. Also very good for flat hitting and blocking on my backhand. It has a lot of power but you keep enough control. The throw angle seems quite low to me but I always liked low throw rubbers on my backhand. Haven't tried it on my forehand.

I can only recommend it.

Did you find it more versatile than the Tenergy 25 that you used recently in your backhand and that was the reason you made the change?

This user has no status.
It is certainly more versatile than a tenergy 25. I found the T25 to be a great rubber for my syle, it is great for a close to the table looping, blocking, chopping and driving game. Further away from the table it's more hard to use. Another disadvantage of the T25 is that it's harder for opening up against heavy backspin.

I didn't really wanted to change my T25 but a friend gave me a vega Pro Blade as a gift and the only red rubber that I had left was a Rhyzm-P. I never tried my T25 on the Vega Pro Blade so you have to take my comparison with a grain of salt.

Overall I think with the Rhyzm-P it is easier to produce spin on opening ups and on flicks. Tenergy 25 is better for placing balls short (less bouncy than Rhyzm-P) and for blocking (although Rhyzm-P is very good too at blocking). I also like that the Rhyzm-P is less heavy than the T25.

Both are good rubbers and when you reach a certain level u can adapt to almost any rubber but overall my results are better with the Rhyzm-P because I can play more active with this rubber and impart more spin on slower strokes. It is however possible that the Vega Pro Blade also has something to do with it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
I already use Rhyzm-P in 2mm for 3-4 weeks on a Joola Nobilis PBO-C blade. I'm very happy with it, both on FH and BH. Spin, speed and control all of them enough for my style, at least (controlled and spiny hits, not fast but good placement is my goal, controlled blocking and attacking on wide BH/FH of the opponent when I have the opportunity). The manufacturer details on sponge hardness is 45, according with the Joola 2017-2018 catalog.

Last edited: