In China for 10 days. Lots of new things

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
(It will be a long post but please read everything and look at the pictures I would be so glad if you did so[emoji4])So from the 27th June to the 7th July I went to China with my parents, mostly to meet my grandma and family from my mothers side. We stayed at grandmas house for 2 days but later went on to Dalian, China. That is where it got exciting. We started living in a hotel which had a big sport stadium about 15min walk away. So me and my dad went to play a little, there they had all kinds of sport. In the TT hall I saw that almost everyone played Pen-hold with hard, hurricane 3 rubber. I got to play with one of them and I was never used to playing a pen holder since I've never played anyone who plays pen hold, the low throw he was making on his opening loop was crazy, I hand no chance to block the ball and his backspin pushes had way more spin than it looked like. Oh well, after we played, him (young, about 30Y.O) and his friend (about 50Y.O) talked with my mother who than translated too me what they said. They thought my rubbers were super soft even tho I had MX-P and EL-S. One of them them took my racket and knocket it on his head and did a "no good" gesture with his head, my dad found it very funny. How do you tell from the sound of the blade if it's stiff, flexible or soft?

Well later we moved hotel to Zhongxia hotel which hade a TT hall at the hotel with quality floor and 2 tables. Me and my dad played almost everyday, 1h. We later found a TT shop, BEAUTIFUL. I had never been to a TT specific shop. I was so excited. I looked on everything and later saw that the women who worked there pulled out a hurricane 3 sheet with the whiter cardboard around it. I had to see it, we asked if they had one with blue sponge, they said yes, the excitement that burned in my chest. I won't make this too long tho it already is but here's some pictures of everything[emoji116] I bought a butterfly bag, two blades / DHS PG-3, and the other one I don't remember but a DHS Power - G of some kind with 5ply + 2AC. And then I bought 2national blue sponge and 1 provincial blue sponge. Both are glued on the new blades. I also bought Yinhe moon, not 100% sure of the name but yeah. I'm thinking of buying Falco long Booster and boost my rubbers and hope that it will help the sponge cuz it is quite hard and still hard to use. Hope you're not tired yet of just hearing my words but if you did read it all, Thank you❤️

2fbfef81cb3614008d0f66c90d0763a8.jpg

5b3a76e4f2895946db7a6fbbadd410a3.jpg
3f1f63ceaf742580464857f75ebd8f66.jpg
40a3f21b823354156260c82e75369ad0.jpg
1c730a013174c87a020b99acfc8580d6.jpg
051350a9ae58cf3e2c10a7590bba58d2.jpg
046c9f97493095e627e2d267e03050f1.jpg
5e499900e82af4b9bfeeff9e69935ad9.jpg
b7bea0ed1bd32c8ec7f2a9ab4938e9db.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Thanks for the post about your journey.

This is a non-neo version. So boosting will make it play much better. Ask the shop for recommendation.
Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh yes thank you I will do my best and try get booster from TT11, hope I'll like it;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Oh yes thank you I will do my best and try get booster from TT11, hope I'll like it;)

I am using exactly the same H3 with the white package. Very powerful spin and speed. Requires stronger stroke than MXP to release the power.

Boosting is a must. Try get Seamoon boosting oil. It's specifically designed for Chinese rubbers. I think it costs about $60.

Passionate about TT

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicky Franck
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
(It will be a long post but please read everything and look at the pictures I would be so glad if you did so[emoji4])So from the 27th June to the 7th July I went to China with my parents, mostly to meet my grandma and family from my mothers side. We stayed at grandmas house for 2 days but later went on to Dalian, China. That is where it got exciting. We started living in a hotel which had a big sport stadium about 15min walk away. So me and my dad went to play a little, there they had all kinds of sport. In the TT hall I saw that almost everyone played Pen-hold with hard, hurricane 3 rubber. I got to play with one of them and I was never used to playing a pen holder since I've never played anyone who plays pen hold, the low throw he was making on his opening loop was crazy, I hand no chance to block the ball and his backspin pushes had way more spin than it looked like. Oh well, after we played, him (young, about 30Y.O) and his friend (about 50Y.O) talked with my mother who than translated too me what they said. They thought my rubbers were super soft even tho I had MX-P and EL-S. One of them them took my racket and knocket it on his head and did a "no good" gesture with his head, my dad found it very funny. How do you tell from the sound of the blade if it's stiff, flexible or soft?

Well later we moved hotel to Zhongxia hotel which hade a TT hall at the hotel with quality floor and 2 tables. Me and my dad played almost everyday, 1h. We later found a TT shop, BEAUTIFUL. I had never been to a TT specific shop. I was so excited. I looked on everything and later saw that the women who worked there pulled out a hurricane 3 sheet with the whiter cardboard around it. I had to see it, we asked if they had one with blue sponge, they said yes, the excitement that burned in my chest. I won't make this too long tho it already is but here's some pictures of everything[emoji116] I bought a butterfly bag, two blades / DHS PG-3, and the other one I don't remember but a DHS Power - G of some kind with 5ply + 2AC. And then I bought 2national blue sponge and 1 provincial blue sponge. Both are glued on the new blades. I also bought Yinhe moon, not 100% sure of the name but yeah. I'm thinking of buying Falco long Booster and boost my rubbers and hope that it will help the sponge cuz it is quite hard and still hard to use. Hope you're not tired yet of just hearing my words but if you did read it all, Thank you[emoji173]️

2fbfef81cb3614008d0f66c90d0763a8.jpg

5b3a76e4f2895946db7a6fbbadd410a3.jpg
3f1f63ceaf742580464857f75ebd8f66.jpg
40a3f21b823354156260c82e75369ad0.jpg
1c730a013174c87a020b99acfc8580d6.jpg
051350a9ae58cf3e2c10a7590bba58d2.jpg
046c9f97493095e627e2d267e03050f1.jpg
5e499900e82af4b9bfeeff9e69935ad9.jpg
b7bea0ed1bd32c8ec7f2a9ab4938e9db.jpg

So jealous of you. Last time I visited a TT shop in China was about 18 yrs ago.

If I were there I could spend the whole day there.

Passionate about TT

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Hi, www.ttex.se eller www.pingis.se works just fine. It's located here in Stockholm as you might've guessed :)

The H3 with white packaging was made for speed glue?

Yes it's sad[emoji853] I live in Sweden and I don't know any TT shops here. Or else I would have to drive a few hours to get to one:/

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I am using exactly the same H3 with the white package. Very powerful spin and speed. Requires stronger stroke than MXP to release the power.

Boosting is a must. Try get Seamoon boosting oil. It's specifically designed for Chinese rubbers. I think it costs about $60.

Passionate about TT

Any reliable website I could buy it from? Thank you

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Well later we moved hotel to Zhongxia hotel which hade a TT hall at the hotel with quality floor and 2 tables. Me and my dad played almost everyday, 1h. We later found a TT shop, BEAUTIFUL. I had never been to a TT specific shop. I was so excited. I looked on everything and later saw that the women who worked there pulled out a hurricane 3 sheet with the whiter cardboard around it. I had to see it, we asked if they had one with blue sponge, they said yes, the excitement that burned in my chest. I won't make this too long tho it already is but here's some pictures of everything[emoji116] I bought a butterfly bag, two blades / DHS PG-3, and the other one I don't remember but a DHS Power - G of some kind with 5ply + 2AC. And then I bought 2national blue sponge and 1 provincial blue sponge. Both are glued on the new blades. I also bought Yinhe moon, not 100% sure of the name but yeah. I'm thinking of buying Falco long Booster and boost my rubbers and hope that it will help the sponge cuz it is quite hard and still hard to use. Hope you're not tired yet of just hearing my words but if you did read it all, Thank you❤️

cache.php

cache.php
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
What costs a H3 BS out there in China? :D
Prott offers prices similar to DHS official website.

On DHS official website you can find:
Untuned H3 BS provincial 250RMB ($32)
Untunes H3 BS National 500RMB ($62)
Neo H3 BS National 599RMB ($85)

Prott offer all of these products at a similar price. And they ship globally.

Passionate about TT

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016

Passionate about TT

Oh wow thank you so much i have never looken at prott but i Will probably order something now, thank you!

Passionate about TT

Can you recommend prott? Any experiences?