Technique for playing with Hurricane 3?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Hi, I have started playing with hurricane 3 BS on FH and wondering how I should play with it, technique. When loop killing a under spin ball, should you hit upwards and only let the ball go into the topsheet and lift the ball so it will go low over the net or try and hit it kind of straight with a open bat angle and try getting the ball into the hard sponge so to will go low, fast and straight. The same with counter looping, how should you hit the ball and where. Do you need to try and hit the ball to sink into the sponge or try and only keep the ball in the topsheet with lots of spin. You need the right technique for every shot I have noticed that and if you don't get it right it feels like the rubber is super fast and goes high over the net and way of. And the throw angle always changes I feel, hitting hard it goes very low and mostly in the net, hiting upward but with only the topsheet it feels as it just goes 10m over the net and out, rely weird I feel:/ will boosting make more consistent shots? More feeling, speed and spin and still won't make me miss more because of the speed increase. Should I order Falco long booster from TT11 and wait about a week for it or order Seamoon booster from Prott and wait about a month? THANK YOU

When you are looping underspin above the table it should have a closed angle ang timing should be on the rise. Contact should be through the sponge with more emphasis on power and speed than spin. If you take the ball once it begins to go down after the bounce, then bat should have a more open angle like 50-60 degrees with more on brushing.

Reactions: Nicky Franck
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
When you are looping underspin above the table it should have a closed angle ang timing should be on the rise. Contact should be through the sponge with more emphasis on power and speed than spin. If you take the ball once it begins to go down after the bounce, then bat should have a more open angle like 50-60 degrees with more on brushing.

Okey thank you:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
MX-P :)

When you loop, make sure you perform less hitting but more spinning. Hurricane relies on spin a lot. The good news is if you are a bit late and the ball is low, hurricane does a great job at lifting the ball.

Passionate about TT

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I am using exactly the same one. You need some layers of oil. The sponge without oil is quite dead and you might hit the net a lot.

Passionate about TT
What would you recommend me to do, order Falco Lomg booster from TT11 and wait a week for it, or get Haifu seamoon booster from Prott and wait about a month?