Building The Hammer

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Just for fun. Remembering an old thread. :) If you wanted to see The Death Stick in person. :)

Carl Horocrux sent me the deathstick. It arrived this morning. Now Im having avada carbonara for lunch!

cache.php

More to follow, dont worry!

How do I know its the deathstick? It said so on the cover!
cache.php

These are from this thread:

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?13869-Swapping-wands

When Liten and I did a little trade. He sent me an old Banda Waldner and I sent him a Clipper. :)

But in the thread I do explain that the actual Death Stick was a Clipper with an Anatomical handle that weighed a lot more than the one I sent Liten. I just swapped the rubber protectors when I gave the Death Stick to a friend who needed a new blade and could not afford to buy something decent. I gave him a stack of old, Chinese rubbers to use or give away as well. :)

[Edit: It is interesting. These photos don't seem to come through on Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome. But they come through on Tapatalk. hmmmm.]

Fun to look through the swapping wands thread though.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I remember these posts and the trade Carl , but the kind of stuff Suga said he was willing to try to send , I was like .. do I even deserve that ! I need to start losing weight soon and amping up my practice to become 2100 atleast to even deserve that . otherwise I will have to drown myself in my own tears of shame after boosting a Blue Sponge Hurricane with Haifu oil .... jk ...
Just for fun. Remembering an old thread. :) If you wanted to see The Death Stick in person. :)

These are from this thread:

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?13869-Swapping-wands

When Liten and I did a little trade. He sent me an old Banda Waldner and I sent him a Clipper. :)

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I remember these posts and the trade Carl , but the kind of stuff Suga said he was willing to try to send , I was like .. do I even deserve that ! I need to start losing weight soon and amping up my practice to become 2100 atleast to even deserve that . otherwise I will have to drown myself in my own tears of shame after boosting a Blue Sponge Hurricane with Haifu oil .... jk ...

You deserve it. And Suga D is awesome. [emoji2]

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: ttmonster