Project "First Chinese Rubber"

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hard to tell. I´ve never played a fake one. But just give it a try.

But in the future i would try buying only from reliable sources or official DHS Vendors like the official li-ning shop. At the moment they don't have the Neo version only the old one, but they had it before and might get it again.

Trying to save money when purchasing one of the most faked rubbers is screaming for punishment. I still have an unopened and uncut H3prov orange sponge in 39° hardness i don´t need since it´s too soft for my likings. Just pm me in case of interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: PolishTT17
This user has no status.
Yesterday I tried the 729 08 on my FH. I got rid of the Hurricane 3, since it was s*it:D

Well I have to say, I was quite happy with that.
The sponge is really hard, the sound crazy and the spin insane.
The blade (BTY Timo Boll All+) is quite slow, but it flex a bit, so it helps me to add some spin to the ball.
That configuration doesn't forgive much, if your stroke isn't good, the ball will go somewhere else. But if the stroke is ok, rockets will land on the other side..

The blade is not the best. Probably I would need a much flexible one. Not a faster one, since I really want to feel the ball and focus on the stroke execution, so I can improve my technique. But I think I will change it.

BTW, I will continue with this kind of configuration and see what happens..

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Official shop & owners of Dhs but they sell a ZJK Zlc for $50 ???
But in the future i would try buying only from reliable sources or official DHS Vendors like the official li-ning shop. At the moment they don't have the Neo version only the old one, but they had it before and might get it again.
https://www.shop-lining.com/dhs-dou...3-ping-pong-rubber-table-tennis-rubber-sheet/

Trying to save money when purchasing one of the most faked rubbers is screaming for punishment. I still have an unopened and uncut H3prov orange sponge in 39° hardness i don´t need since it´s too soft for my likings. Just pm me in case of interest.[/QUOTE]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Official shop & owners of Dhs but they sell a ZJK Zlc for $50 ???
Sugadee said:
https://www.shop-lining.com/dhs-dou...3-ping-pong-rubber-table-tennis-rubber-sheet/

Trying to save money when purchasing one of the most faked rubbers is screaming for punishment. I still have an unopened and uncut H3prov orange sponge in 39° hardness i don´t need since it´s too soft for my likings. Just pm me in case of interest.

Maybe it was on $ale [emoji23]

Reactions: PolishTT17
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I’m not sure that this is the official li ning shop...

Awww c'mon, man! This is getting ridiculous here. That's just too good. What's next? That Mrs. Merkel runs the store??
[Emoji23]

View attachment 14126

What kind of sense would this make, an unofficial shop pretending to be the official shop? Wouldn't it get closed down within minutes?

Guys, seriously....
that seems a bit farfetched to me!

[EDIT: what is interesting though, is the fact that the Li Ning site's link to their shop doesn't lead to the link i've provided, but instead it leads to AliExpress.... strange...
Maybe you could be right! I'll try to contact them and ask]

Anyhow, there are more sources for genuine DHS National rubbers. TT11.fr also sells the H3Neo National version atm.
Yoger.com.cn sells them too, but generally speaking it's always better to be cautious when purchasing online.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
The web site states, that they are the Li-ning distributor. But the fact, that they sell "Butefly" imitation of Zhang Jike blade, is not reliable. Perhaps the Li-ning goods are genuine. But other brands? I do not know.
I have about 200 purchases on Aliexpress and Chinese e-shops. And I've met with various sellers and now I'm rather cautious. :)
Regarding the originality of the Li-ning stuff at shop-lining.com, you can ask at the official Li-ning FB site (if they respond). The link to the Li-ning FB site and to the official store at Aliexpress is at lining.com ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Just asked my teammate if he could help, and he also said that the link i've posted first was suspicious. And gave me a few details that gave some strange information.

So since i don't want to support fakers i'll edit the link i've provided in my earlier post.

Instead i was told to use this link here:

http://m.lining.com

Thanks for looking out.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Come to the dark side

cache.php

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
At first I put two layers of Falco Long, and didn't like it much. Then after two weeks I took it off, put two more layers and tried again. Feels so, so much better. Still requires more effort to generate speed than a tensor, but not as dramatic. Feels very nice too.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
just as a sidenote: there are very many methods of boosting out in the world wide web and nearly everybody would suggest something different to anyone but if you consider prott.vip as competent and i don`t want to advertise here because i haven`t bought from them yet so i don`t know.
but on prott.vip if you scroll abit down on homepage on the left you find a button which says experience sharing. there you find 4 different methods of boosting offered by them. have a look, it is very interesting

Reactions: Ilia Minkin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
just as a sidenote: there are very many methods of boosting out in the world wide web and nearly everybody would suggest something different to anyone but if you consider prott.vip as competent and i don`t want to advertise here because i haven`t bought from them yet so i don`t know.
but on prott.vip if you scroll abit down on homepage on the left you find a button which says experience sharing. there you find 4 different methods of boosting offered by them. have a look, it is very interesting

That is interesting. At least one of the method suggests exactly four layers of booster, although it mentions Dianchi booster.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
So I placed H3 on my spare blade, I use this setup for:

1) Training with a robot once a week for 40 minutes
2) 3-4 service practices per week, each 30-60 minutes
3) An occasional training session once a week

Result: after less than two months the topsheet is basically antispin. I noticed that service practice wears rubbers quickly, but for some reason Hurricane degrades extremely fast. I had a similar experience with H2 and another sheet of H3 before.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
Then you must have done something wrong.

Hurricane 3 is a really long lasting rubber. Do you clean it? Do you use a protection sheet? I have used mine now for 6 months and playing at 90% I'd say.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
It also seems that pairing H3 with a thin and slow blade like Ebenholz 5 is kind of pointless.

Yes, it is.
But I can't understand how in the could you ruin the topsheet in less than 2 months. In the summer I used it for around 25 hours per week and it was playable in the end (2 months).