Xiom blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Hello i`m interested in Omega blades series. Just wonder how they are compared to Clipper CR and Avalox P700.
I`m playing with the latter in 92 grams it`s ok i feel it as my dream blade, i also own a Cliper CR that is 95 grams and found it a bit fast for my taste.

If you have your dream blade already, I suggest that you stick with it. It can only go wrong otherwise.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Anyone knows how is throw angle of Vega blades? Wich one has higher throw? And wich one has the lowest?

Well, I haven't played with same rubbers with each of them, have most experiance with Vega Tour, the others just tryed for few hours. For me all of them have middle or little less than middle throw angle, but ithe result will depand a lot on rubbers and distance. Pro has a middle throw at middle distance, but because is faster than Euro and maybe a lttle stiffer than Tour, you may feel it with straighter trajectory at close distance. Euro has a good feel and bounce at closer distance, but is slower and at longer distance and the extra power you have to give will make you feel a straighter trajectory. Tour is a little bit more flexy and for me is more ballanced from close to mid+.

Reactions: shinshiro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
Xiom Solo is very good with a koto outerply but feels softer and slower than clipper cc. It is all wood though. If you would like a composite one instead, the Xiom Vega Euro blade like others have been suggesting is very good.
yogi_bear
Hello. Please tell about xiom feel ax. What does it look like? Which rubbers play better with xiom feel ax? Which European rubber will be good for FH?

Feel ax is like a softer viscaria. Medium and medium hard rubbers goes well with it. I have used hurricane 3, vega asia df, omega vii series on this blade and it was good. The ax is not picky over rubbers.

Reactions: KM1976