A For Sale-For Trade scammer has been hitting sites all over Europe.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I am the For Sale moderator at MyTT, as well as a frequent contributor here, as many of you will know.

Over at MyTT our latest scammer has victimized at least two members. I don't usually post here on the relatively rare occasions that we have someone like that over there, but I have now learned that he has victimized people at other sites across Europe. Be on the lookout for him in case he comes here.

He has used the names "Riky", "Erik" and "Petra" but obviously he may show up under a different name.

This person is actually named Erik Zegermacher. He lives in Trebon, Czech Republic

He has used the following IP addresses on table tennis forums.

The e-mail address he uses is: [email protected] (when he is "Erik") and [email protected] when he is "Riky".

He doesn't seem to communicate or post in English. So if you are negotiating a deal with someone who seems to only write in Czech it is probably the same person. Before I discovered his scamming I had to warn him repeatedly to not post in threads in Czech. (There is nothing wrong with Czech, it was the language of great writers like Kafka and Capek, but these are English language forums).

I hope by sharing this info I can keep people here from getting victimized. Basically he or she offers a trade and then never ships the blade.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
I am the For Sale moderator at MyTT, as well as a frequent contributor here, as many of you will know.

Over at MyTT our latest scammer has victimized at least two members. I don't usually post here on the relatively rare occasions that we have someone like that over there, but I have now learned that he has victimized people at other sites across Europe. Be on the lookout for him in case he comes here.

He has used the names "Riky", "Erik" and "Petra" but obviously he may show up under a different name.

This person is actually named Erik Zegermacher. His wife is named Petra Zegermacherova and sometimes he uses her mailing address (although as unlikely as it sounds, I can't exclude that she is part of the scam). They live at:

Svatopluka Cecha 30
Trebon, 37901
Czech Republic

He has used the following IP addresses on table tennis forums.

The e-mail address he uses is: [email protected] (when he is "Erik") and [email protected] when he is "Riky".

He doesn't seem to communicate or post in English. So if you are negotiating a deal with someone who seems to only write in Czech it is probably the same person. Before I discovered his scamming I had to warn him repeatedly to not post in threads in Czech. (There is nothing wrong with Czech, it was the language of great writers like Kafka and Capek, but these are English language forums).

I hope by sharing this info I can keep people here from getting victimized. Basically he or she offers a trade and then never ships the blade.
Thanks for the info, I'm poor now, so I won't buy anything hahaha[emoji28] [emoji23]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Suga, if you see this, I hope you can warn the German website you follow. We need to stop these people in their tracks.

Hey Baal,

Thanks a lot for the warning!
I've posted it here:

http://forum.tt-news.de/showthread.php?t=39148&page=322

and here too:
http://www.noppen-test.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=33245&p=227483#p227483

Hope nobody gets victimized anymore by these criminals!

Also hope you don't mind i just quoted your post. Most people should be able to understand, otherwise i still can translate to them.

Have a good one, my friend.
Thanks again.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
Thanks bra.
Still.... try to avoid publishing personal information on massive websites like ttd or mytt.
Why?
Because you are a man of good and would never hurt anybody.
But some other kid might be a wise ass and go to the guy's home and make an uncomfortable situation in front of his family....
Who knows, imagine whatever you want.
And the truth is you would have been the one who ended up causing it.

So from now on, limit to provide the information to the authorities and from that point on just stay silent about the whole issue.

Last edited:
says what [IMG]
Gonna have to somewhat agree with Sebas on this one.

He sounds like a quite immoral person, but it's still doxxing. I'm not sure how morally right it is to subject someone to any acts of violence or defilement now that we all know where he (probably) lives. Even if they're a criminal.

I know the intention is to steer people away from sending or receiving anything from this person, but someone can interpret it as a call to violence.

How would you like it if someone didn't like your political opinion, your business practices, your haircut etc. and they doxxed you on a fairly big website and gave your info out to all the savages out there?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
Gonna have to somewhat agree with Sebas on this one.

He sounds like a quite immoral person, but it's still doxxing. I'm not sure how morally right it is to subject someone to any acts of violence or defilement now that we all know where he (probably) lives. Even if they're a criminal.

I know the intention is to steer people away from sending or receiving anything from this person, but someone can interpret it as a call to violence.

How would you like it if someone didn't like your political opinion, your business practices, your haircut etc. and they doxxed you on a fairly big website and gave your info out to all the savages out there?

Well to be honest it's the same thing you are doing here by using my real name instead of my nickname.

Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
I am somewhat conflicted about the personal identification issue. It is, however, criminal activity we're talking about; a different situation to someone not liking "your political opinion, your business, your haircut etc." especially when knowing the address could alert a potential victim to a scam post under a different name, which I understand is common practice from the scammers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
I am somewhat conflicted about the personal identification issue. It is, however, criminal activity we're talking about; a different situation to someone not liking "your political opinion, your business, your haircut etc." especially when knowing the address could alert a potential victim to a scam post under a different name, which I understand is common practice from the scammers.

Yep and that makes it even worse potentially.
The guy who got stolen a racket goes to the other guy's house, they have an altercation, somebody shoots somebody, now somebody is dead, now 3 kids don't have a father anymore and another guy is in jail for 30 years....
all because mr "i am the law" baal decided to share information on the internet.

There's a reason why the police is called "law enforcement".
They are the ones who take care of those issues.
Not baal the moderator.

Last edited:
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Sorry, no. First part of the reason I know the address is because the guy who got scammed gave it to me and within a few minutes I could confirm that and many other things.

I get the argument and actually did give some thought to whether or not to include the mailing address but the reason I did in this case as it may help someone avoid getting scammed*. People can easily use fake names (believe it or not, my name is not really Ba'al and I am not really a Canaanite fertility deity, and in very marked contrast to Iamme have never used my real name on forums). IP addresses are only slightly helpful (among other things, I log onto this sight from quite a few different devices and at different places). I can create a new email address in about three minutes. Mailing addresses are a bit easier to identify with your not-so-smart scammer. The person's name? Why should I not reveal it when I know what it is? Again, he earned it. He is also an adult (something I know). He is not a teenager.

As for the morality of the situation? Look, if someone decides they want to be an idiot and go to someone's house and "take revenge" or "mete out punishment" for this guy's scamming of ping pong paddles on table tennis forums, that kind of idiotic and criminal act would be their responsibility, not mine. Seriously. Anybody who does that is freaking nuts. Don't do it. If you interpret my providing name and address as a "call to violence" it is because you have a penchant for violence and need to seek help for it.

Edit: I decided to remove the street address. Everything else is still there.

Last edited:
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
* People may think the scam is relatively trivial. I live in the US and am reasonably well paid in my job, so no, getting scammed out of a blade is not that big of a deal for me. But a lot of people on this forum and other international forums are younger, have very little money, live in places where the median income is a small fraction of what it is here, and for whom a decent composite blade represents a substantial portion of a monthly income. I have traveled enough to meet many players in that situation.

Theft is theft. Mail fraud is mail fraud. But no law enforcement agency anywhere would take action over this.

It would go something like this:

"A ping pong paddle you say? Really? [the officer laughs under his breath]. And you say he lives in the Czech Republic? Sir, you do realize this is California. Do you want me to contact Interpol over a ping pong paddle?" [shakes head]. "Yes thank you sir. I have taken this all down. Have a good day sir. Yes we will let you know if we learn anything". [crumples up paper with caller's name and throws it into the waste basket.

So in this case, those of us on forums have to take actions to protect ourselves. And identifying people who commit fraud on our forums is about the one thing we can do.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
The more serious you consider the offense the more serious it is to have shared the address and phone and ip on the internet.
Maybe not in USA or in Europe but in other countries if you know somebody who did something to you, you would just go take revenge.
I've seen people being dragged out of their houses, their houses burnt down by a raging mob because they were accused of rape or other crimes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Oh really? Where did you see that happen? In Togo, Egypt or Luxemburg or whereelse your fake name and countryflag was chosen was from?

Am i the only one that finds it interesting, that the person who is argueing the most against this, is the supertroll person who got called out in the past for trying to sell counterfeit products on this forum?

Last edited:
Reactions: NextLevel
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Alright guys, the conversation is entertaining. I guess it is good that the only fool who got dragged in and made to look ridiculous is Archo.

Personally I am not so concerned who you agree with here. But there is really no reason to get sucked in by click-bait. The position presented for why Personal Details should not be given has not been put forth for the reasons that iamme is claiming.

Iamme me can be entertaining. And he can put out information that gets people responding. The subtext here is to get people polarized and taking sides on these issues:

1) Is it bad that Ba'al posted someone's personal information?
2) Is Baal bad?

And if you fell for it, you missed some KEY INFORMATION:

1) For Baal to have the names, email addresses and MAILING address, HE HAD TO GET IT FROM SOMEWHERE!
2) If the scammer presented this information, then the scammer is actually who revealed the scammer's information EVEN if Baal originally got the info from people who got scammed. The scammer had to give the information to someone or we would not have it.
3) Perhaps the most important detail that is missing in iamme's presentation is this: a) the mailing address may not be an address where the scammer lives. In fact it is unlikely it is. Scammers like this will usually set up a mailing address that is separate from their home. b) The supposed "real" names may also be pseudonyms.

So, for comedy we go with iamme's proposed scenario:

Guy from Compton gets scammed. He is really mad and wants vengeance for his $500.00 setup of JM SZLC + T05x2. So he flies to Croatia looking for the scammers. How much was the travel expenses? He gets there to find the address is a PO Box. How much did he spend for this? $8,000.00, $12,000.00? If he could afford that, would he make the trip or get a new racket?

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: Baal and Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
Upsidedowncarl you are just paranoid.
You think iamme is trying to make plans to get people to respond.
Iamme just says what he thinks.
People always respond because he actually says meaningful logical things.

Why does baal always get trashed? Because he always does the wrong thing.

As for sugad, sure I have sold and still sell fake stuff where it is allowed to do so.
However I always tell people it's fake stuff.
So I'm as clean as a baby.

All the "fake stuff" idea is nonsense to begin with.
I guess you would say donic ovtcharov true carbon is fake too because it's a copy of viscaria.
tibhar samsonov force pro is fake too because it's a copy of clipper.
joola quadri off is fake too because it's a copy of joola rosskopf emotion....

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Upsidedowncarl you are just paranoid.
You think iamme is trying to make plans to get people to respond.
Iamme just says what he thinks.
People always respond because he actually says meaningful logical things.

Why does baal always get trashed? Because he always does the wrong thing.

As for sugad, sure I have sold and still sell fake stuff where it is allowed to do so.
However I always tell people it's fake stuff.
So I'm as clean as a baby.

All the "fake stuff" idea is nonsense to begin with.
I guess you would say donic ovtcharov true carbon is fake too because it's a copy of viscaria.
tibhar samsonov force pro is fake too because it's a copy of clipper.
joola quadri off is fake too because it's a copy of joola rosskopf emotion....

Hahahaha. This is hilarious. You do really entertain me.

Let's see, is it worth explaining the difference between an actual counterfeit and two products that are similar?

1) Two blades that are similar and play close to the same but are produced by two different companies. And the companies can be contacted if there is a problem with the product. And even though the products play similarly, they really are not quite the same. This is like Coke and Pepsi. Is there even a name for that? Well, not really because they are actually two different products.

2) A counterfeit where an undisclosed company makes a product that looks, to the untrained eye, almost exactly like a different product on the outside. But it is a completely different product. So, a cheapo blade made by a company employing children as factory workers making a cheap product and the product says: Butterfly Jun Mizutani Super ZLC WHEN IT IS NOT. And the unsuspecting customer who gets duped into buying it thinks, something is wrong with this one and contacts Butterfly and is informed: "You did not buy that from an authorized Butterfly dealer and it is NOT a Butterfly product. It is a fake!" So, this is like Coke and some swill put in a can that says Coke but but isn't.

Should we explain that difference to iamme? No. Iamme actually knows this. He just likes trying to mess with people's heads.

For iamme to knowingly buy a fakey JM SZLC because he likes the fakey, I am not going to get hung up on him supporting this kind of scam. If he buys a fakey Rolex it's okay with me too.

But there are people who don't know enough to realize. I also know iamme is going to say that people who buy the counterfeit blades do know. But it isn't true. Those counterfeit companies rely on people naive enough to think they can get a $400.00 blade for $25.00 because they found the "right" seller on Ali Express.

It is actually different than the counterfeit Rolex where the person is wearing it to make it look like he has a Rolex without paying for one. Still, there may be people who don't know the Rolex is fake. But it is still different. And there is a much higher percentage of people who buy the counterfeit blade because they have been tricked. And you doing wear a ZJK SZLC as a status symbol to impress people at the local club. You play TT with it and it performs like a fakey ZJK SZLC not like a ZJK SZLC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
just wanted to say whatever Baal has done is the right thing to do and as NL said it could not have come sooner , to the rest of the guys don't listen to this "holier than thou" troll who loves creating newer handles when he gets banned for using hate words and spews racist crap whenever his true self gets revealed even through a completely unintentional and harmless conversation ... mind you not his identity ... just his true self ... there is a reason why certain people have to publicly address reaffirm their identities as "iamme" and like to address themselves through their so called "nicknames " ... what a joke that this guy is calling Carl paranoid !! ... @Archo you have been in this forum longer than most and you of all should know better to not get involved with this sort of people ... I liked your ping pong drawings .. my advise as somebody whou has seen the world a little more than you, you should really focus on creative stuff than this BS ...

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You moderators at mytt are so slow to take out the trash...

I think you mean us moderators at TTDaily. The moderator from MyTT took the trash out.

But, sadly, you are right.

It may happen though. I like taking out the trash.