Butterfly Impartial XS vs 802-40 vs spinlord waran2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I do not know if tabletennisdaily can reiview short pips. Think they need someone that know how to play with them.

I think all three of them are considered grippy short pips so you can create some spin but there are less effect and deception. 802 40 is not a rubber with inbuilt glue effect, think the two other are. So the two latter is proably a bit faster? I also think 802 40 is hardest, or atleast feel the the most hard.

Try google and you will find alot. Or ask at oaak tabletennis forum. They know more about pimples than guys here.

How do you want to play and use your short pimple? Short pimple can be pretty different. Some good for one style and some better for another.

says Sorry I`m in Bulgaria (eastern europe) .
says Sorry I`m in Bulgaria (eastern europe) .
Apr 2017
I`ve used to play for several months with 802-40 2mm on 35 degree sponge heavy boosted,
Also tested Impartial XS. Both on shackehand BH
To me impartial XS reacts too much on incoming spin and flat hits were to predictable for my oponnet. I suppose it is ok on CPen or as Forhand rubber.
802-40 is very balanced but still feels a litle hard on touch shots,
I suggest you to conisder Tutle Summer 3C it feels as upgraded 802-40- it is most balanced short pips i have ever tried.