TableTennisDaily review of Tibhar Aurus Prime & Select soon?

Today I had the chance to practice with MX-S and then with Prime and Select. I find out that I play better thanks to the new Aurus compared to Evolution. Aurus allows you to use speed and effect of your opponent to your advantage, if they throw you a fast and heavy topspin, no problem.. Select can handle it and you can redirect it to the opposite corner like if your are using your mind (Jedi rubbers jaja), what Prime? the best way I can try to explain it is: have you ever had that feeling of confidence when they serve a heavy ball to your backhand, you just step to the left and throw a lighting fast, parallel FH? That feeling of is Aurus Prime.

Prime and Select feel right for me at this moment. MX-S will become my second option.

As for blades, I can only say that Aurus feel better on Rutis Power compared to Eternity / Artic Wood. I think they work better on composite blades, maybe we will see it on the review?.

Finally, someone got it right - JOW and KK.

I was watching their matches on Youtube when I created my account, such unique players each one of them, I would add Vladimir Samsonov. If they ever get motion captured and the digitally replaced by anything, you would still recognized them
Is J. K. Jan Ove and Kreanga ? just curious ...