Combination of Rubber & Blade

It all really depends on what you want from it?

For example, a carbon blade with MX-P is a good combination, but not for me as it would be too fast and not very controllable as I do not have the level of skill required to get the best out of it.

I play with Yinhe w-6 and Palio AK47 or Aurus sound and that is a good combination for me as it gives just enough speed and spin with a good level of control, but would not be fast enough for a advanced or pro player as it would be too slow.

Maybe if you said what level of player you are and what you are wanting from it, then that would help to make a better decision. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Combination of Rubber & blade

It all really depends on what you want from it?

For example, a carbon blade with MX-P is a good combination, but not for me as it would be too fast and not very controllable as I do not have the level of skill required to get the best out of it.

I play with Yinhe w-6 and Palio AK47 or Aurus sound and that is a good combination for me as it gives just enough speed and spin with a good level of control, but would not be fast enough for a advanced or pro player as it would be too slow.
Maybe if you said what level of player you are and what you are wanting from it, then that would help to make a better decision. :)

I am an intermediate player . An attacking player & prefer to use fast rubber on top sheet at least

Last edited: