DHS Rubber Quality

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
How many times have you boosted your National H3 during this past year?
Only once with 3 layers of Seamoon oil.

But i only play once a week though. So far the effect is still there. Looping is still a dream and loads of spin. The power is still a bit tricky to tame. So yeah not due for reboost yet.

Passionate about TT

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I've always suspected that DHS's topsheets are very, very lightly glued to the sponge.

I've owned 3 DHS rubbers over the years. I glued them up with rubber cement which does expand the sponge ever so slightly. Never had a problem with it on any other Chinese rubber ever except for DHS. All 3 had about quarter sized bubbled in the middle after gluing.

I know not everybody has had that happen but that's just my experience.

I've sinced moved on from Chinese firm sponged rubbers to the higher quality ESN rubbers. For me they're simply a big step up in quality, softness/feel, speed & spin. Basically everything. I recommend the OP give them a shot if he hasn't already. He won't go back.
That's interesting!!!

At one point i was trying to create a hybrid rubber - H3 topsheet on a Tenergy sponge.

I put a cloth on my H3 rubber, iron it until it's very hot, then i slowly peeled off the topsheet.

The result?? Total failure. The topsheet was glued so strongly it just took too much time and effort.

Passionate about TT

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I bought a sheet of DHS Hurricane 8 and Hurricane 2 and I glued it to my blades. Just in 1 weeks. Both of the topsheets started to peeling off slowly from the edge of my blade. Do you guys experience the same thing as me when using DHS rubbers ? especially Hurricane 8 and Hurricane 2.
Any comments about DHS rubber issues will be appreciated

Yes, i have hurricane 3 neo, and 2 H3 BS. All 3 has the pimples go loose from the sponge on the edges, it really bugs me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Are you sure you've bought authentic gear? I've been playing the last couple of years with different variations like

Nittaku H3
Nittaku H3N
H3 provincial os
H3 provincial bs
H3 national bs
H3N provincial os
H3N national os
H3N provincial bs
H3N national bs

and NONE of them had this issue occur...

Last edited:
Reactions: SFF_lib
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Are you sure you've bought authentic gear? I've been playing the last couple of years with different variations like

Nittaku H3
Nittaku H3N
H3 provincial os
H3 provincial bs
H3 national bs
H3N provincial os
H3N national os
H3N provincial bs
H3N national bs

That's my experience too

Passionate about TT

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.

Nittaku H3
Nittaku H3N
H3 provincial os
H3 provincial bs
H3 national bs
H3N provincial os
H3N national os
H3N provincial bs
H3N national bs

Maybe because of its provincial and national version ? The price increase significantly with those version and so does the quality. The store owner where I bought my DHS rubber also said that Provincial and National version more durable than the commercial one. Someday I'm looking try those out. Hopefully they don't have the peeled off issue.

Speaking of provincial and national. Does TT11 sell the authentic product of provincial and national version of Hurricane rubbers ?

This user has no status.
Yes, i have hurricane 3 neo, and 2 H3 BS. All 3 has the pimples go loose from the sponge on the edges, it really bugs me.

2 H3 BS ? Did you mean the national version with blue sponge ? Interesting !! Since they are have a very expensive price. I didn't really expect it also peeled of easily. Where did you buy you H3 BS btw ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
In china guangzhou dhs national fakes sell for 50rmb same packing but no hologram sticker
And top protection sheet is wrinkled [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And people on TaoBao openly sell fake DHS Blue sponge rubbers. But knowing that people still buy. I guess the Blue Sponge effect is quite powerful

Passionate about TT

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Maybe because of its provincial and national version ? The price increase significantly with those version and so does the quality. The store owner where I bought my DHS rubber also said that Provincial and National version more durable than the commercial one. Someday I'm looking try those out. Hopefully they don't have the peeled off issue.

Speaking of provincial and national. Does TT11 sell the authentic product of provincial and national version of Hurricane rubbers ?
TT11 is the official DHS distributor in Europe. They sell real stuff.

Price on TT11 is only a few dollars more than the official DHS price.

Passionate about TT

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
2 H3 BS ? Did you mean the national version with blue sponge ? Interesting !! Since they are have a very expensive price. I didn't really expect it also peeled of easily. Where did you buy you H3 BS btw ?

Yes, i bought it in a TT shop in Dalian, China. Bought it for about 350RMB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Was it on SALE?
[EMOJI15]
Sorry to say, but I think you've been tricked.
See, even for China this price is a bit too cheap.
I remember something like 850rmb is the usual price of DHS Hurricane 3 Neo National version.
Yoger.com.cn sells it for something like that.
http://m.yoger.com.cn/product_info.php?prdid=178287&class=1435

Hurricane 3 "NEO" BS should be that price but i bought the original H3 BS (non-neo) version Which comes in the white package

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk