Combination stiga offensive classic + rozena

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Hi everybody! I am new to the forum. I would like your opinion for that combination. I play table tennis for 3 years. Last year i tried timo boll zlc with 05FH 80BH but was too fast and spinny for me. I changed with bluefire JP03 FH and then Yasaka mark V BH but the last one was not a good combination. I am an offensive player, with good footwork, close to the table using mostly forehand spin. I am thinking of that combo as to have the spin and speed i need without loosing my confidence due to control.
Thank you in advance

Last edited:
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Hi everybody! I am new to the forum.

I used to play with the Carbon version of that blade, which to me resembles it quite closely (though it has a bit more kick when hitting through the sponge).

I gave that blade to a friend who put Rozena 2.1 on it, and I think the combination works very well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I have stiga OC. My BH is Donic Bluefire JP01 Turbo which I like, my FH is DHS Hurricane Neo3 about which I am not so sure .. It has a really great control, but isn't the fastest one, will be looking for smth else for my FH soon. A little bit faster, with softer sponge, but still with somewhat lower through angle...

I hope the info will be useful for someone and I'm waiting for your opinion on your new setup :)