Do you use Side Balancers?

Thats ok, TTFrenzy.
I agree that if we compare two blades of one and the same model with slight 1-2 gr. difference in weight most probably will not catch this difference, if its equally distributed. But if we add 2 gr. right to the top I'm prety sure it will be very sensible.
But thats just another story.
In my experiment /obviously nonsense/ I wanted to check will this balancers help with a particular shot. I placed 2.5 gr on one side of the blade /the lower for the hit/ and it really helped, but it jeopardised all other hits. But its for me, with others it may be different.1
My main blade is 85 gr., 186 gr. bat total. I have another blade of 94 gr., 197 bat total.
The lighter is the bat the more sensitive it is to weight and balance changes not only in feeling, but in play too.

Reactions: BeGo
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I came to the conclusion, that my bat is perfect as it is, but I'm not, so its better to improve my technique and grip, rather than the bat.
Inevitably what we all discover, more or less. You didn't spend much discovering it, so all good. There is a lot to be said for the right grip tape, though.

Reactions: BeGo and langel
Yes, Baal, that's true.
Speaking about this particular hit I really found a way /for myself/ to do it with less confusion.
It's always good to know where is the blade's COW, to feel it and to decide how to better control some confusements, changing grip and finger position and preasure.

Reactions: BeGo