Nexy / Tibhar Kim Jung Hoon Adventures

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Der_Echte has used the KJH a few years as a main blade and had a number of adventures.

I promised to make a thread for someone about this so they could share their fun.

Out of the many KJH adventures, I gotta say swithching to Karis on the KJH right before a major tourney and the Krooklyn Krash Landing thread where Carl got hiz KJH has gotta top it.

Anyone can be free to remind me of other KJH adventures that should rank higher, or present their case why I should be operating a Super Zhang Jike Edition...

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
They do, but they sell out at Korea. I got Three (not two) 87 gram versions on my last shipment.

I had a customer from Canada order a KJH blade and specifically ask me to do the beast mod for him and ship it. It was a 85 or 86 gram version... I used the heat gun to take off the handles and VOILLA... 85 grams + had SOLID handles, so I had to glue them back on after taking picture evidence.

That was a fun KJH adventure... almost as fun as the "Re-Building the Beast" thread action I did to my KJH a couple years back... ah... I called it the Kim Jung Hoon Beast Mod... how original !!!

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?11165-Tibhar-Kim-Jung-Hoon-Beast-Mod

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Anyone can be free to remind me of other KJH adventures that should rank higher, or present their case why I should be operating a Super Zhang Jike Edition...

I borrowed the KJH and took him on adventures. And it was a hoot. Taking that beast and defending with it, taking him (me) out of his (my) element. He chopped more. I looped more. It was epic.

Then we went out on the town and got completely wasted. Thankfully, I met a totally hotty because KJH decided to jump on a land mine for me. What a sacrifice! I may or may not have pictures of him sandwiched up with that big ass hock blade.

I’ll never forget him…never.

Last edited: