New Contest.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews

Hey all, this is a brand new contest like no other.

How would you guys like to Name a new carbon blade created by Jack Miller. I've used Jack's blades since they discontinued the manufacturing of the Juic Fan Yiyong Extra blade. He's been able to create great blades for me and he offers a service like No other company in existence. He can make IDENTICAL blades. As in they play identical to each other because he builds each ply from the same sheet of wood.

His newest creation is a beast. If you can imagine the quality of Tenergy in a blade this is it. I've never had a blade like this and I'll be doing reviews very soon via my Youtube Channel: RichHyPro

His former names of blade models have been after blades of some sort (i.e. Katana, Excalibur) . So here's the contest:

Name the blade and the one that Jack chooses will be sent a FREE blade signed by him. Or if you want to take advantage of his Dual blade service get it for $99.00 USD.

So far this contest will include North America, but if you're willing to pay for the shipping I don't see why we couldn't extend it to other countries.

Normally this blade sells for $99.00 and the Duals will sell for $250.00 - I know this may sound pricy and you're right it is, but for those of you who enjoy Tenergy for what it is you can understand the value of a higher level piece of equipment.

Jack is open to all names whether they're after names of blades or more towards the characteristic of the blade.

If you'd like to pre-order a set of blades or a single let me know as well. Basically as he is a custom blade maker that is really trying to start a large company, he needs some word of mouth sales and advertisement. Message me if you'd like order a blade or participate in this contest.

I will be posting this contest in a few of the forums, so you can look out for it as well.

Look out for more details in my youtube channel: RichHypro as well as some newer videos that I'll be posting here.

Last edited:
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
1. Bovina Sancta! (latin) = Holy Cow!
2. Cerbereus (latin) = the 3 headed dog guarding hell
3. Chimera = a monstrous fire-breathing female creature of Lycia in Asia Minor, composed of the parts of multiple animals: the body of a lioness with a tail that ended in a snake's head, the head of a goat arose on her back at the center of her spine. The Chimera was one of the offspring of Typhon and Echidna and a sibling of such monsters as Cerberus and the Lernaean Hydra
4. Dominatus (latin) = Dominator (of all other blades)

Last edited:
Mar 2011
Tizona = owned by the Spanish Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar (military leader, nobleman), an army general in the 11th century Spain, the one and only who combined the Christians and Moorish army and created his own fiefdom known as Valencia. He was also the Chief General for King Alfonso IV (i think..) of Spain. Another sword that he owned was Colada

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2011
There's damascus - a legendary, but forgotten technique for making the strongest metal blades. Was always interesting to me since some expensive knives imitate the pattern now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_steel

some other famous swords/ weapons - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusanagi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_magical_weapons

damocles may be a good name for a defensive blade - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_of_Damocles

rondel dagger, stiletto, dirk, tanto - could be good for an extremely fast blade for players looking to end the points with 3rd balls

there are always axes and spears also - tomahawk, pike, naginata, trident
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Dragon_Crescent_Blade
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gungnir

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Hey r7racer,

Remember that this is for names that you enjoy. Jack could do the research himself if he chose to, but he'd like to do this based on suggestions given through the TT community. This helps him gain a better rapport with the online community which is exactly what he wants. He's quite busy with his day to day work, so I volunteered to help him run this contest. So I'm not necessarily limiting how many names you'd like to enter, but please post the names and then we can choose a winner this way.

It's basically a first come first serve basis, so anyone who wants to post new names is still game to win the blade or have the dual product at discounted price.

At the end of this week I'll have a video up on the characteristics of the blade which should help with names as well. The contest will be on going until I have a complete video review finished after a few weeks of playing at the clubs.

Thanks for the interest guys and keep on posting.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2011
I would like to suggest the name "Mjölnir" (there is many arguments about the pronunciation of this, but I personally pronounce it "me-ole-near."), which is a hammer from Norse mythology. Strictly speaking, it is not a blade of sorts, but a divine weapon used by the Norse God Thor. The name "Mjölnir" means crusher, which refers to its destructive pulverising effect and the swift speed of the weapon, as it is embed with the essense of lightning :D with I think it suits the blade because, from the information you have posted, I have gathered that the blade is finely crafted and would be a suitable weapon for a god. The weapon "Mjölnir" was known to create destruction and capable of levelling mountains. I think this fits the blade because Tenergy is good for both heavy smashes and topspin, which would dominate the opponent similar to "Mjölnir". I hope you consider my contribution :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Narsil or Anduril ............ for the LOTR fans it is obvious ... however some references :
The sword was forged during the First Age by the Dwarf Telchar of Nogrod, a famous weaponsmith and artificer who also made the knife Angrist, which cut a Silmaril from the crown of Morgoth, and the Helm of Hador later used by Túrin Turambar.The sword's name contains the elements nar and thil, "fire" and "white light" respectively in Tolkien's fictional language of Quenya, referring to the Sun and Moon (Anar and Isil).
Narsil (broken and reforged as Andúril) acts as a symbol of the kingship of Arnor and Gondor, and by extension, the stewardship of law over evil. As the Chieftain of the Rangers of the North, Aragorn is the heir to the fragments of the ancient sword. The reforging of the broken sword into Andúril prior to the Fellowship of the Ring leaving Rivendell is one of many important prophesied events leading up to the downfall of Sauron and the restoration of the line of Elendil as kings of Arnor and Gondor.
Thus, the sword was enriched with the talents of three great races of Middle-Earth - Dwarves, Elves and Men - further illustrating its perfection as a symbol of kingdoms reunited and kinship triumphant.

Courtesy : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narsil