The construction thread

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I was writing with 3T Tabletennis a while ago that it could be a good idea and also somewhat useful and helpful of makin' an own construction thread where all the latest construction vids of TTD members, mods, experts are brought together so people could be using it as some sort of database.

Thank's, Suga D. From my point of you it's a good idea to have an own construction thread. Could you arrange this, because i don't find Carl's lacquering video at the moment?

So if someone has anything valuable to bring to the table, don't hesitate and bring it on.
I'll start this off and first I'm gonna begin with Carl's method of sealing a blade.
There might be other methods, but i like this one too 'cause it's simple and fast.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I was writing with 3T Tabletennis a while ago that it could be a good idea and also somewhat useful and helpful of makin' an own construction thread where all the latest construction vids of TTD members, mods, experts are brought together so people could be using it as some sort of database.

So if someone has anything valuable to bring to the table, don't hesitate and bring it on.
I'll start this off and first I'm gonna begin with Carl's method of sealing a blade.
There might be other methods, but i like this one too 'cause it's simple and fast.

Great idea for a thread. But who are those two jokers in this first video. I know you can only see one. But you can hear the other. Hahahaha

This thread is a great idea. Thanks Suga D.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy