Plastic ABS Ball Review - STIGA Perform

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
hmm! in my experience so far and i have used like 6 or 7 dozen Flash balls by now, 2 out of 12 might break due to edge shot. It depends on the lot that you get i guess.
As for the cost, i guess if the club members can contribute to getting a big lot of the flash 3 star balls it should work out ok.

Unfortunately, the price can't be reduced, even if we buy a lot of them. Last month I've seen that the coach brings 144 ball (2*72) and we had a few back then also. Now I think there is around 50-70. The balls are used in youth training: 2-2.5 hour by kids and pro-semi-pro players (around 10 per table). Then they are used 2-3 hour by pro and semi-pro players (around 25-50 per table) and 2-5 hour for personal training.
Youth training is 5 days a week, the others are coming all week. By pro/semi pro players I mean players from Hungarian 3rd League to 2nd Bundesliga players.

Fortunately the coaches tried the new DHS balls and decided to use them in training, Flash balls only match training.
The DHS D40+ is less than half the price of the Joola Flash.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews

I've tried it. I think it has enough spin. Top players might feel the difference, but for most of us it doesn't matter. Plus the ABS ball feels way better than Poly balls. Easier to play with it, feels more similar to the celluloid (which is a little contradictory considering celluloid was spinnier than Poly, but still true --- for me). And it's rounder, cheaper, harder.