Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seiya Kishikawa

• Tang Peng

• Other

• Total voters
says Can you help me like my page "Cambodia Table Tennis"...
says Can you help me like my page "Cambodia Table Tennis"...
Sep 2011
The mountain very hight, but the other are higher than it. So, No one can stand on the top forever except Me( Sarak ).

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I agree with you Carl ;) But I think Timo Boll is on the same level as Ma Lin but we talk of the chinese players so 100% agree

Carl, you only forgot Timo Boll and Xu Xin ;)

Yeah, I agree with you guys. I should have put Timo in there and when he is on Xu Xin is as good as anyone.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
Ma got ownd twice !
By Liventsov and now by Robinot !

Has he any hope for acquiring a grand slam title ?

Three times now. :D
Ma Lin/Wang Hao - Karlsson/Karlsson 1-3.
EDIT: This probably means we'll have a European pair in the MD final.
I like this Chinese pair by the way: Wang Liqin/Yan An.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I'm glad someone finally put Wang Liqin back in the polls. Personally I'd hope for a WLQ upset. He's been slow these past few tournaments and he's been more reliant on his backhand, but if he can just get the energy to get that forehand back into the point I know he has the skill to beat anyone on the Chinese National Team. It's all a matter of how much stamina he can muster. Hopefully soon he'll be able to figure something out.

Yeah, I definitely agree with you. WLQ is my all time favorite player. I am not sure if its a matter of how much stamina he can muster though, he has always kept himself in really good shape, and probably still is the most athletically fit on the Chinese team. The longer a match goes, the bigger the advantage he usually has.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Ma got ownd twice !
By Liventsov and now by Robinot !

Has he any hope for acquiring a grand slam title ?

Honestly, I think Ma Lin's window closed before the last world championships. He would have to have a very very lucky draw in order to have a chance. I really wouldn't be surprised if Ma Lin starts to take a landslide in terms of performance. I don't think he has any real motivation left, he has already played at such a top level for so long, won a great deal, and then when you add the fact that his style is the style for a young quick player, he is really fighting a much steeper hill than comparable players like Wang Liqin. I don't know if it was just me, but from his pic off the ittf website showing him play, Ma Lin's face looked noticeably less fit.... kind of looked more pudgy than normal.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Honestly, I think Ma Lin's window closed before the last world championships. He would have to have a very very lucky draw in order to have a chance. I really wouldn't be surprised if Ma Lin starts to take a landslide in terms of performance. I don't think he has any real motivation left, he has already played at such a top level for so long, won a great deal, and then when you add the fact that his style is the style for a young quick player, he is really fighting a much steeper hill than comparable players like Wang Liqin. I don't know if it was just me, but from his pic off the ittf website showing him play, Ma Lin's face looked noticeably less fit.... kind of looked more pudgy than normal.

Dang Im sad to hear that :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Good match guys;-)

Kirill Skachkov vs Simon Gauzy