Xiom/Champion Limited HQ & Butterfly HQ in South Korea

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Hi TableTennis Daily,
I am going to Seoul in a few months and I am wondering if either the butterfly hq shop or champion limited shop sells South Korean national team shirts or any kind of apparel, because I would like to own a South Korean national team piece of clothing. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
says Hi I'm new here I would love to be kept up to date about...
Nov 2014
Read 4 reviews
ok denny, but i believe these are the kits, but don't the shirts have the korean flag on it? so i was wondering if the shops i mentioned earlier had any of the korean national team apparel? table tennis daily, does anyone has info on this? if so, it would be a big help to tell me :)

Only natioinal team players get the flags embroidered on their chest.

It's like german shirts at WTTC 2017 having yellow strip on the collar only for those in germany national team. there were identical shirt at the Butterfly booth but it did not have those strips on the collars.

There are stuff that are only available to national teams such as different colorways or official flag labels.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Only natioinal team players get the flags embroidered on their chest.

It's like german shirts at WTTC 2017 having yellow strip on the collar only for those in germany national team. there were identical shirt at the Butterfly booth but it did not have those strips on the collars.

There are stuff that are only available to national teams such as different colorways or official flag labels.

I was wondering the same thing and asked my Korean friend at my club who had just returned from Korea and he said the same thing as Denny. I personally would really like one of the Butterfly Samsung jerseys Joo Sehyuk wears, but they're not for sale either. Just buy some cool XIOM or Butterfly gear that's only available for the Korean market, or a Tibhar Kim Jung Hoon blade!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
I was wondering the same thing and asked my Korean friend at my club who had just returned from Korea and he said the same thing as Denny. I personally would really like one of the Butterfly Samsung jerseys Joo Sehyuk wears, but they're not for sale either. Just buy some cool XIOM or Butterfly gear that's only available for the Korean market, or a Tibhar Kim Jung Hoon blade!

Ok guys thank you all for your help i understand now but i have found a pink one from xiom with korean flag for 50 usd http://www.ebay.com/itm/XIOM-table-...798057?hash=item283dfec2e9:g:BrMAAOSwN7NZoUgP
I might buy :)

Nov 2014
Read 4 reviews