Boosting H3 NEO National

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I don't mean to nag but, whete did you get a hold of this and/or are you aware of any online retailers that sell it? :D

I've got my bottle from a friend who was in China and brought it along. He actually wanted to come again to Germany this year. So if you're not in a rush i can ask if he could bring another bottle. But then again maybe ProTT will have some in store again by then. Why not ask if they plan to stock up again. As you probably already know: he's quite responsive.
:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
I've got my bottle from a friend who was in China and brought it along. He actually wanted to come again to Germany this year. So if you're not in a rush i can ask if he could bring another bottle. But then again maybe ProTT will have some in store again by then. Why not ask if they plan to stock up again. As you probably already know: he's quite responsive.
:)

Haha yes youre quite right PROTT customer service is very good. It depends on when your friend will will return? Naturally, I will ask PROTT if it will be in stock again, because its the shit

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
I will buy FL, because the chinese boosters are more expensive and I am on budget.
But I am curious, MaLongSenpai, what do you think about Kailin oil?

If you do that then get some Falco Optimum glue it's excellent works well with the new ball and works really well with the booster, its easily on the level of Nittaku FineZip if not better when used in conjunction with FLB

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
If you do that then get some Falco Optimum glue it's excellent works well with the new ball and works really well with the booster, its easily on the level of Nittaku FineZip if not better when used in conjunction with FLB

Thanks the tip, but I will use Revolution No.3. Nearly everyone uses that here in my club (pro players too) and I have a plenty of experience with it. And I have a quarter bottle of it.

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
If you are interested in how to boost hurricane, you can find my post in my thread (For sale: DHS national equipment). Don't think Prott has the black oil in stock. Seamoon is commercial version.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Yeah, unfortunately PROTT doesn't have it in stock at the moment although I think I have managed to find a place that does. Please let me know of any retailers you know that also stock this oil as I would like to obtain some.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
But if u don't trust me ... i don't want wast my time ...

by example my very good friend is best friend with fang bo ....

And he accompanied fang bo for play Russian league ...
because fang bo don't want go alone, because this is not usually for him travel alone ... he don't speak English so good then he ask president if his friend can go with him.... then my friend go with fang bo for this competition ...

I have somes private pic my friend send me ...

Too u know last year Zhang chao come play 2 matchs in French league ... it's me contact Zhang chao for he comes play for this club ...

This season jiang tianyi will play French league u know ???

What more u want know ???

U want see picture blade i get from zjk, rubber ? Blade from fang bo ???

Give me your WhatsApp u will see and u will know im not lier

I have no reason to lie ... I sell nothing... why I need lie ?

Last edited: