Boosting H3 NEO National

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
But if u don't trust me ... i don't want wast my time ...

by example my very good friend is best friend with fang bo ....

And he accompanied fang bo for play Russian league ...
because fang bo don't want go alone, because this is not usually for him travel alone ... he don't speak English so good then he ask president if his friend can go with him.... then my friend go with fang bo for this competition ...

I have somes private pic my friend send me ...

Too u know last year Zhang chao come play 2 matchs in French league ... it's me contact Zhang chao for he comes play for this club ...

This season jiang tianyi will play French league u know ???

What more u want know ???

U want see picture blade i get from zjk, rubber ? Blade from fang bo ???

Give me your WhatsApp u will see and u will know im not lier

I have no reason to lie ... I sell nothing... why I need lie ?

No one has actually said you're lying, they have just implied it. Given that you have said you basically know Ma Long and are mates with some of the CNT, you might be able to understand why they are a little dubious. As it is, I'm sure you're telling the truth because someone who would go to the lengths you have to attempt to prove that they are correct are either A. Correct or B. Insane, and for the benefit of the doubt, I will assume you're not insane.
I appreciate your posts as they shed interesting light on the theories surrounding which booster the CNT use so keep posting as you seem to have insider information!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
I see if u have any question I will try answer ... :) or I will try ask somes friend ask them if I can't answer :)

Last time with my friend we talk with zhou tu and he says he uses kailin for backhand and haifu for forehand

For h3 he says 1 layer white glue ... 3 oil ... 1 little layer glue ... he plays 1 days

And he start glue again 1 exactly same ... after rubber is good ...

I get this information because in my team 1 Chinese ... and he is friend with shang kun and Zhou yu.... then sometimes we can talk ...

On 2013 in Paris world championships I meet Zhou yu with him ... and we do somes pic ... talk ... was good moment :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
I have too somes private pic and racket from fang bo when he plays in Russia ... if u want see u can add me on messenger I will send u pic , I can send u too pic of blade zjk with signature I get , rubber too and blade from fang bo with signature too ...

My messenger nicolas saint antonin

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
I have a question but not about national team but about boosting.

What is the best way to boost hurricane 3 NEO with haifu seamoon? Do I peel of the neo layer and put glue and booster, or put the directly on the sponge?

I don't want to be very fast, something like mx-p after the factory boost effect it will be great.

Please the safe method to avoid bubbles

Thanks!!!

Sent from my 2014819 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Me I do : 1 layer white glue ( but need big white glue like nittaku ) and 3 or 4 layer haifu , and 1 very little layer white glue ... and is good...

I play with h3 neo orange too ( I can't play with blue because if blue , after 2 week rubber dead because bubble on top sheet )

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Me I do : 1 layer white glue ( but need big white glue like nittaku ) and 3 or 4 layer haifu , and 1 very little layer white glue ... and is good...

I play with h3 neo orange too ( I can't play with blue because if blue , after 2 week rubber dead because bubble on top sheet )

You make a valid point about the blue sponge H3; the top-sheet is very prone to bubbling! Thankfully, mine is holding up reasonably well and there is only 2 moderate bubbles on the edge which won't effect play but it's still a problem. I don't really see any way around it either; if anyone sees this and knows how to avoid this happening on H3 blue sponge please chime in!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
You make a valid point about the blue sponge H3; the top-sheet is very prone to bubbling! Thankfully, mine is holding up reasonably well and there is only 2 moderate bubbles on the edge which won't effect play but it's still a problem. I don't really see any way around it either; if anyone sees this and knows how to avoid this happening on H3 blue sponge please chime in!

u cant .... is all blue sponge like that..... they always broke ... u know player in national team change rubber all 3 days if training, everyday if play open, and all match for wold championship JO and all big match...

thus rubber normally is not for sell , all player get this rubber free......

u need try use orange less bubble but sometimes too ...

before i know shang kun dont use h3 blue sponge in forehand but lidu rubber ( blue sponge ) but i never try that

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
I've had absolutely no problems with the National blue sponge. Durability and longevity is amazing. A HQ rubber for sure.

Don't get me wrong it plays incredibly well but a matter of fact is that it's very easy to bubble the topsheet because of the type of sponge. It's a shame but it won't stop me using blue sponge, I just need to be careful with what booster I use on my nationals

Reactions: Suga D and panany
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Don't get me wrong it plays incredibly well but a matter of fact is that it's very easy to bubble the topsheet because of the type of sponge. It's a shame but it won't stop me using blue sponge, I just need to be careful with what booster I use on my nationals

Then maybe something wrong with the way how you boost the rubber. It is not the booster I guess.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews

Well, i´ve been boosting the way how Chen Chen described and i NEVER had the slightest (Michael) Bublé.... err.... Bubble(Insider joke between Nicolas and me)
[Emoji12]

u cant .... is all blue sponge like that..... they always broke ... u know player in national team change rubber all 3 days if training, everyday if play open, and all match for wold championship JO and all big match...

thus rubber normally is not for sell , all player get this rubber free......

u need try use orange less bubble but sometimes too ...

before i know shang kun dont use h3 blue sponge in forehand but lidu rubber ( blue sponge ) but i never try that

I´ve exactly heard the opposite that the orange sponge tends to produce Michael Bublé much easier...

I've had absolutely no problems with the National blue sponge. Durability and longevity is amazing. A HQ rubber for sure.

That would be pretty much the same experience as mine...
[Emoji2]

Maybe depends level... but for me 2 weeks maximum and bubble for sure .... and all chinese i know say me bery easy do bubble with h3 blue

Hahahaaa... nice joke you make there
[Emoji23]

Then maybe something wrong with the way how you boost the rubber. It is not the booster I guess.

Thanks mate...

no i dont think so ... for me too is same... if i play 2 week rubber is dead...

i talk too with somes chineses player and is same for them... if booster, h3 neo blue dead after 1 week maximum ...

Well, i´ve been holding my tongue for a while now, ´cause i wanted to see how far you getting carried away, but now i couldn´t hold back anymore.

Generally speaking: people ALWAYS have different experiences. So there is no right or wrong here.

As far as i can say it´s 100% the boosting technique and 0% the level and as i already wrote above, i´ve never had that happen to my H3 Rubbers yet. Not even to Commercial H3.

And Chen Chen wasn´t the only one who showed me to boost that way. A well known pro has shown me the same technique (the People who know me most likely know who I´m talking about, so no braggin´ or name dropping from my side here, since the People could get in serious trouble, but that doesn´t seem to bother our smart Nicolas) and as i said in the nearly three years i´ve been playing with H3 now, my Rubbers didn´t bubble so far.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
ok if u want .... but all chinese strong i know.... somes play just in france in level 3 (we play same team ) ... all say same ... probleme with h3blue is more easy to broke.....

yesterday i talk yet with 1 chinese ( level province in china ) play with blue sponge, and he says me **** my last is dead after only 3 days :/

for orange i need play 1 month a lot for bubble ...

but have u 1 video for i see how u play ??? :)

And for finish of course broke rubber depends of your level u think player in national team if training 2 hours rubber will be used like if me play or if u play ? Of course not ...
me too i know somes player play with h3 blue in france they play département level of course they don't broke h3 blue ... then can play 1 years he will be safe ;)

i let u see my level ( im not very strong ... :/ )

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016

I don't think so, I am pretty confident that I am boosting it correctly and I am very careful with where I put the booster towards the edge of the rubber but then again, i doubt you have ever used Falco long Term booster on a National blue sponge so you might not have encountered the same problem I have. It's still a great rubber though!

Oct 2015
ok if u want .... but all chinese strong i know.... somes play just in france in level 3 (we play same team ) ... all say same ... probleme with h3blue is more easy to broke.....

yesterday i talk yet with 1 chinese ( level province in china ) play with blue sponge, and he says me **** my last is dead after only 3 days :/

for orange i need play 1 month a lot for bubble ...

but have u 1 video for i see how u play ??? :)

And for finish of course broke rubber depends of your level u think player in national team if training 2 hours rubber will be used like if me play or if u play ? Of course not ...
me too i know somes player play with h3 blue in france they play département level of course they don't broke h3 blue ... then can play 1 years he will be safe ;)

i let u see my level ( im not very strong ... :/ )

Of course you are a good player. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Well, i´ve been boosting the way how Chen Chen described and i NEVER had the slightest (Michael) Bublé.... err.... Bubble(Insider joke between Nicolas and me)
[Emoji12]

I´ve exactly heard the opposite that the orange sponge tends to produce Michael Bublé much easier...

That would be pretty much the same experience as mine...
[Emoji2]

Hahahaaa... nice joke you make there
[Emoji23]

Thanks mate...

Well, i´ve been holding my tongue for a while now, ´cause i wanted to see how far you getting carried away, but now i couldn´t hold back anymore.

Generally speaking: people ALWAYS have different experiences. So there is no right or wrong here.

As far as i can say it´s 100% the boosting technique and 0% the level and as i already wrote above, i´ve never had that happen to my H3 Rubbers yet. Not even to Commercial H3.

And Chen Chen wasn´t the only one who showed me to boost that way. A well known pro has shown me the same technique (the People who know me most likely know who I´m talking about, so no braggin´ or name dropping from my side here, since the People could get in serious trouble, but that doesn´t seem to bother our smart Nicolas) and as i said in the nearly three years i´ve been playing with H3 now, my Rubbers didn´t bubble so far.

A mixture of technique and the boost being used is almost certainly the reason for this; again, this comes down to what you term 'technique'. However, that being said; I haven't encountered this problem using the same exact methods with commercial yet, here we are!
I'd be careful mate, you're very close to incurring the wrath of the goon squad with those comments about the pro's and from recent experiences I can assure you that they are lurking right around the corner.

Seriously though, name drop; name drop like you've never name dropped before! I want to know!