Boosting H3 NEO National

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I use normal viscosity.
I think you should press the rubber for a few hours, preferably over night. And you might use a hair drier to be sure the glue is dry. And you also might want to apply one more thin layer over that you normally use, to make sure it's enough.

Normal, nice! I've only tried the normal and high. The normal really seems to have an edge over the high viscosity in terms of settling to a really flat layer upon drying.

You mean press after gluing or just to get the dome to lower? I haven't tried pressing the rubber after putting the final layers of glue.. (I have done the pressing to make it lower + using a hair drier + trying more and less glue (did the whole operation 5+ times, wasted insane amounts of glue..)

What eventually worked (go figure) is putting another thin layer of falco over the final layers of glue. For some reason, despite the 65-70% humidity, the falco increases the adhesiveness of the glue up to workable levels. I'll be moving at the end of the month, though, so the revo 3 should become useable on its own again! :)

Reactions: ajtatosmano2
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
About revolution nº 3 glue: what is the difference between normal viscosity and medium viscosity? Which one is thicker? It may be a dumb question or language barrier, but they sounds the same to me.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Though i would agree on some of your points, i don't agree on all.

I'm not saying that I'm better than him, but I know a few players that can rip the ball as hard if not harder than him and after having checked back none of them has said so.

In fact, yeah, it can get bubbles, but not as soon, as often and as much as Nicolas said. He's either being exaggerating and not meaning it literally, or if it is really true he's using way too much booster.

:) I agree on all of this. :)

Especially: "or if it is really true he's using way too much booster." :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
:) I agree on all of this. :)

Especially: "or if it is really true he's using way too much booster." :)

no i dont use too much booster .... i use normal ... just blue are very easy broke ....

omg not only me say .... all my friend chinese more strong than me say .... often h3 blue 3 days and dead because bubble !!!!!!!

Them too dont know how boost ?????????

For me need 2 or 3 weeks depends how many time i training...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
21919140_2167926233434265_325671191_n.jpgbecause lot of people dont trust me i have ask 1 friend chinese ... good player ... rally more good than me... now h just play for fun, and somes tournement in china ... but he can bat somes player play in 2nd level in china .... thats not bad haha

i have ask him about h3 neo blue sponge and i save this conversation for let u see;..

for your information his best victory was vs cheng jingqi ( player from national team chinese, he plays super league and national game chinese )
my friend can beat him but he dont know how use booster him too??? mmmmm ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Atas Newton
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Thankfully the bubbles subsided and the rubber is playing well. I quite like Falco but I do intend to switch to (probably Kailin) or Dianchi, but most likely Kailin to be honest. Depending on the amount of booster I have used. On the most recent occasion, I used 2 layers of Nittaku FineZip on the FH rubber and 1 / 2 layers on the blade itself. 42.5 degree must be insane! I would love to try a heavily boosted 41 degree plus rubber on a Long 5 but there wouldn't be a point in spending so much on it as I wouldn't use it often. And yes, thank you for the post it was helpful and I did indeed understand what you were trying to say.

Kailin will be a good choice probably. Maybe you can put one layer of glue on the blade and three layers on the sponge? Try to put as thin as you can. I tried them before.There is no problem to hit rubber through. I played with 42 degree blue sponge on viscaria for a while, the power and speed is insane. My level is too low, can't control it at all. But I am training hard at the moment. :D

Oct 2015
now im confused since every source told me to wait till it flattens. I need answers!! I call upon thee CNT!!

maybe chen chen can tell me

I don't wait the rubber become flat. Once the oil is dry, I put the rubber straight on the blade. Keep the rubber as fresh as you can before you play. Maybe you have seen this before, Chinese players give pressure on bat by hands on the table before they start to play. And the edge of the rubber is still curved. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Normal, nice! I've only tried the normal and high. The normal really seems to have an edge over the high viscosity in terms of settling to a really flat layer upon drying.

You mean press after gluing or just to get the dome to lower? I haven't tried pressing the rubber after putting the final layers of glue.. (I have done the pressing to make it lower + using a hair drier + trying more and less glue (did the whole operation 5+ times, wasted insane amounts of glue..)

What eventually worked (go figure) is putting another thin layer of falco over the final layers of glue. For some reason, despite the 65-70% humidity, the falco increases the adhesiveness of the glue up to workable levels. I'll be moving at the end of the month, though, so the revo 3 should become useable on its own again! :)

I meant pressing after glueing.

I have a theory: you let the glue dry properly, but the dried layer gets humid and it weakens. After drying the water doesn't mix with the glue. So after you have a dried layer apply one more thin layer of glue and attach the sheet immediately, and press it evenly for a few hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhWell
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
About revolution nº 3 glue: what is the difference between normal viscosity and medium viscosity? Which one is thicker? It may be a dumb question or language barrier, but they sounds the same to me.

The normal should be lower viscosity than the medium, because they are in that order on the bottle. It's strange for me too...

Reactions: shinshiro
This user has no status.
I don't wait the rubber become flat. Once the oil is dry, I put the rubber straight on the blade. Keep the rubber as fresh as you can before you play. Maybe you have seen this before, Chinese players give pressure on bat by hands on the table before they start to play. And the edge of the rubber is still curved. :)
Perfect! thanks for the answer! now i know ive been doing it correctly

peace!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015

Well what effect has to press at that moment? if the rubber did stick to the blade there would be no need for it.
If after the gluing the rubber comes of at the edge of the blade, even if you press on it will not magically stick back, since the wbg will be on the rubber side only. Thats from my experience.

Oct 2015
Well what effect has to press at that moment? if the rubber did stick to the blade there would be no need for it.
If after the gluing the rubber comes of at the edge of the blade, even if you press on it will not magically stick back, since the wbg will be on the rubber side only. Thats from my experience.

Players make their rubbers before the match and they do like half hour to warm up, for both rubbers and themselves. they don't have time to let the rubber settle a bit though.

what I do is that I put some heavy books on top of the bat after I glue the rubber on for a couple of hours. Books are always useful! Hope this will help. :)DSC_0366.jpgDSC_0594.jpg

Oct 2015
what glue do you use chen chen. and how many layers on blade and rubber?
Thank you.

No worries. Nittaku fine zip. For hurricane 3 neo I put two layers of glue, sometimes three layers. because there are pre made layer on the sponge already. On blade, I put one or two layers of glue. Quite thin layers of glue I would say.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Players make their rubbers before the match and they do like half hour to warm up, for both rubbers and themselves. they don't have time to let the rubber settle a bit though.

what I do is that I put some heavy books on top of the bat after I glue the rubber on for a couple of hours. Books are always useful! Hope this will help. :)View attachment 14280View attachment 14281

if i can give u advice.... if u cut rubber direct after glued on blade ... u dont need let your rubber enter lot of books...

if u dont cut ... hard for rubber glued... but if cut... rubber always glued :)