Best place to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly/"Tournament-Edition"/Nat. Team shirts? (For USA)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Best place to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly/"Tournament-Edition"/Nat. Team shirts? (For USA)

Hello, everyone. Hope you're all fine.

Pretty sure you guys have experience and knowledge regarding this topic, and I'm looking to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly shirts. I haven't checked other places that sell the T2 PAC shirt other than prott.vip and I don't know if they're legit. They also seem to have really nice clothes, but aside from being a bit skeptical about whether their products are legit, the shipping to the US is pretty expensive.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
There is the "Official Li-ning" shop and they sell genuine products, PROTT on the other hand; most shirts are made to order and are good quality reproductions and very cheap. But that is only the clothing, I ordered one of the amazing new Li-ning single bat cases and its certainly real and had the new authentication tag on it as opposed to the old method of the coloured letters. This was for $22 however, for the same price on li-ning official this is like 60-70$.
The postage on li-ning is arguably bettet than PROTT but you can be sure you will have it within a week but PROTT is slightly cheaper. Thats for li-ning but in terms of butterfly, tabletennis11 does some but I'm not sure about ttnpp.
One thing to take note if is that you can get both butterfly and li-ning shirts with logos flags etc from PROTT and im sure you could get your name on it as well simply ask him, normally the response is fast and its great customer service!

Reactions: Clu37