Asian Cup 2017

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Shows why ML XX and ZJK still remain CNT's top choice
I don't think xx and especially zjk are a better choice than fzd.

He's is being dominant for 1,5 year losing only to ml than one slippery that may not disqualified him is sufficient to qualificated as not reliable?

Sent from my 2014819 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Shows why ML XX and ZJK still remain CNT's top choice
I think JM can beat both XX and ZJK, he has already beaten XX and in current ZJK form it would be even easier.
Main choices for china now is ML and FZD, this players are very trustworthy. Of course everything can happen, but still I believe that FZD is going to win asian cup (even I do not like to). So they are thinking who can replace ZJK who is now playing like top 20 player and probably will not be better for longer period - just look what happen to Timo Boll when he got older, now he is in a good shape, but last years he had many ups and downs, but Germany do not have anybody else better then timo to replace him. About XX players already know how to play against him and he has suffered some defeats last year from nonchinese players, I do not remember when last time he beat ML or FZD, he can train a lot but his style is little bit outdated (LGL mentioned that). So china needs two more players to keep the world balance and have top 4 chinese players. That is why they are testing a lot of new players.

Reactions: Astorix
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
I don't think xx and especially zjk are a better choice than fzd.

He's is being dominant for 1,5 year losing only to ml than one slippery that may not disqualified him is sufficient to qualificated as not reliable?

Sent from my 2014819 using Tapatalk

Well actually he's not in the same level with china's golden generation . Lower than injured zhang or xu xin . Lee sang su defeated him 4-0 once which is not good for a player who will represent china in bigger tournments ( and maybe not)