"The Power of Block" - by GecaPhoenix - Does anybody have this old video?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Hi everyone! This is my first post here.

I was wondering if any of you have a really cool video that I watched on Youtube many years ago, from GecaPhoenix. It was called "The Power of Block", featuring Waldner, Timo Boll, Wang Liqin and others. The music was Michael Jackson's "Beat It", and it was a really cool video, very energizing and inspiring! I used to watch it a lot on my first days of playing TT.

However, it doesn't seem to be online anymore. Maybe somebody on this forum has a private copy?

Thanks in advance!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hi everyone! This is my first post here.

I was wondering if any of you have a really cool video that I watched on Youtube many years ago, from GecaPhoenix. It was called "The Power of Block", featuring Waldner, Timo Boll, Wang Liqin and others. The music was Michael Jackson's "Beat It", and it was a really cool video, very energizing and inspiring! I used to watch it a lot on my first days of playing TT.

However, it doesn't seem to be online anymore. Maybe somebody on this forum has a private copy?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
sorry for the late response,Dan sent me a message to inform about this thread.
That is a very old old video which I uploaded on my first table tennis channel 7531geca,if it can be interesting for you I just uploaded it on WeTransfer. You can download it by using the link below:
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/6f94e1a5699738fc56617358f5afb12f20171001055229/bcfdba

BR

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Thank you so much! Yep, that's the one, still very cool! And thank you Geca for replying personally! I'm a big fan, by the way.

Thanks to the people that told you, too.

Great to talk to you!

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Thank you so much! Yep, that's the one, still very cool! And thank you Geca for replying personally! I'm a big fan, by the way.

Thanks to the people that told you, too.

Great to talk to you!

My pleasure mate,you're welcome. I'm glad you enjoy my videos.