Help

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
So i have a wakaba 3000 and its rubber is pretty worn out . Just wanted to ask if im on a budget... can i put an expensive rubber on the wakaba 3000's blade or is it necessary to have an expensive blade to put an expensive rubber .

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Price do not explain blade and rubber characteistics. If you know what you need, you would know where and how to look for it, and evaluate the price just at the end of the approache.
I would recomend the non tacky euro version of Galaxy Moon, or Galaxy Mars II.
Is the hurricane neo good?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
I don't have experience with tacky rubbers. Do you think you need tacky rubbers and why? Do you prefer chinese style?
Your current setup is not like that.
Your right . I should go with non tacky ones

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
I don't have experience with tacky rubbers. Do you think you need tacky rubbers and why? Do you prefer chinese style?
Your current setup is not like that.
Do you know any good online shops which deliver to india

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
You will likely have some serious major difficulties just removing one sheet of the pre-made bat. The glue their rubbers on using nuclear fusion to discourage you from replacing just the rubber. Not matter how you try with conventional methods, it is a big hours long bloody mess. You have to revert to special ops chemical warfare, that can get messy too. Just be patient and dn't use ur bare thumb, unless you want to bleed out.

Replace with any cheepo control rubber and you have something 10x better.