Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Personal rubber used Zhou Yu BH NEO Hurricane 3 37 2.1 red 100$

road, to make a claim like this and try to sell something like this, you have to show a photos of both sides of the rubber and we need to see Zhou Yu’s name on the rubber.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Do you buy or ask because of curiosity? I will show the photo only to real buyers in a personal photo session, you are not a buyer .You just bother me at all times

What are you talking, dude? Do we really need to post the forum sales rules every five minutes? Is it really so hard to follow these rules? You can call yourself lucky, others got banned sooner...

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Personal rubber used Zhou Yu BH NEO Hurricane 3 37 2.1 red 100$

Do you buy or ask because of curiosity? I will show the photo only to real buyers in a personal photo session, you are not a buyer .You just bother me at all times

I do not want to show everyone and do not want to make myself a promotion, but if you are so interested, I will personally send you a photo of the rubber in my personal message . I'm more than sure you are not a buyer and do not buy rubber 100%

road, the last time you broke the forum’s for sale rules I warned you there would be real consequences if you ever break them again.

It is good to see that you don’t remember who I am or what I have told you in the past. But at least now you can see the consequences:

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED. [emoji2][emoji216]

See Ya!

One less problem to deal with.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I do not want to show everyone and do not want to make myself a promotion, but if you are so interested, I will personally send you a photo of the rubber in my personal message . I'm more than sure you are not a buyer and do not buy rubber 100%

And just in case people didn’t already understand this, part of the reason the forum rules require someone selling an item like this to show it so the whole forum can see is simple.

The more people who know equipment see, the easier it would be to identify whether an item was legitimate or not. The idea that road wanted as few people to see the actual item as possible, increases the likelihood of what he is trying to sell being a scam.

But I have given him the rules for sales on the forum so many times. And the last time I gave them to him I told him that he had to read them, learn them and understand them. And I told him there would be no more warnings. And I have given him many, many warnings.

So, at this point, if he cannot follow the rules, and then even tries to argue with me about the rules, then the forum is better off without him.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
And just in case people didn’t already understand this, part of the reason the forum rules require someone selling an item like this to show it so the whole forum can see is simple.

The more people who know equipment see, the easier it would be to identify whether an item was legitimate or not. The idea that road wanted as few people to see the actual item as possible, increases the likelihood of what he is trying to sell being a scam.

But I have given him the rules for sales on the forum so many times. And the last time I gave them to him I told him that he had to read them, learn them and understand them. And I told him there would be no more warnings. And I have given him many, many warnings.

So, at this point, if he cannot follow the rules, and then even tries to argue with me about the rules, then the forum is better off without him.

and problem with him... he selled already lot of product fake ... 1 time i angry with him on 1 post because he sell fake product... i was say moderator ... i hope nobody buy product from him :(

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
and problem with him... he selled already lot of product fake ... 1 time i angry with him on 1 post because he sell fake product... i was say moderator ... i hope nobody buy product from him :(

You did indeed. I’ve been watching him for a while.

Even if he isn’t selling fakes, he has broken the rules too many times and that is enough.

But him trying to sell an old, regular, used Clipper CR WRB and saying it was national issue and wanting to sell for a very high price.

Hopefully nobody got scammed by him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Giangt