Simon Gauzy and Hugo Calderano Blade Review coming soon!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi guys!

I will be reviewing the new Simon Gauzy and Hugo Calderano blades tomorrow with both Simon and Hugo! Let me know of any questions you would like me to ask the players and ill ask them in the review and vlog! :)

cache.php

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hi guys!

I will be reviewing the new Simon Gauzy and Hugo Calderano blades tomorrow with both Simon and Hugo! Let me know of any questions you would like me to ask the players and ill ask them in the review and vlog! :)

cache.php

Hello Dan,
Please ask these players on how do they select a suitable equipment for themselves and how much time they spend with any new equipment before making up their mind?

PS: I am eagerly waiting for the Butterfly Marcos Freitas blade review which you promised sometime ago. :)
Thanks,
KM1976

This user has no status.
Will you play a game against Dan so we can have another giveaway?(a match against them in doubles would be really fun):D

Also, Simon and Hugo are both known for their strong backhands. How much time do they spend for backhand training compared to the forehand?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
Hi guys!

cache.php

Hey dan, no questions but can i get a greeting for my birthday :))

Im looking forward to the review

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hello Dan,
Please ask these players on how do they select a suitable equipment for themselves and how much time they spend with any new equipment before making up their mind?

PS: I am eagerly waiting for the Butterfly Marcos Freitas blade review which you promised sometime ago. :)
Thanks,
KM1976

Hey KM1966, great question ill ask this. The Freitas review will be out very soon don't worry :) Keep an eye out next week hopefully! :)

Please ask why don't they use carbon in their blades?

Already have this on my list, will do :)

Could you ask them how many (same kind of) blades they usually test before they pick up those they actually use and do they have any weight prefernces.

Sure no problem, good question. I once saw Zhang Jike testing around 8 Zhang Jike blades at a Butterfly stand. He was knocking them for the sound :)

Can you ask them if they are planning on coming across the pond anytime? I've got a reverse pendulum with their names on it;)

Aha absolutely! They won't be ready for your serve Kevin! :D

Will you play a game against Dan so we can have another giveaway?(a match against them in doubles would be really fun):D

Also, Simon and Hugo are both known for their strong backhands. How much time do they spend for backhand training compared to the forehand?

Ill make a video of them talking about this particular area :) And also how to do it!

Could you ask them who was their best doubles partner they played with and if they will play doubles together?

Will do no probs.

Hey dan, no questions but can i get a greeting for my birthday :))

Im looking forward to the review

Aha! Happy birthday amekun, have a great day! Hope you got all the TT gifts you wanted :)

This user has no status.
Hey KM1966, great question ill ask this. The Freitas review will be out very soon don't worry :) Keep an eye out next week hopefully! :)

Already have this on my list, will do :)

Sure no problem, good question. I once saw Zhang Jike testing around 8 Zhang Jike blades at a Butterfly stand. He was knocking them for the sound :)

Aha absolutely! They won't be ready for your serve Kevin! :D

Ill make a video of them talking about this particular area :) And also how to do it!

Will do no probs.

Aha! Happy birthday amekun, have a great day! Hope you got all the TT gifts you wanted :)

Thanks Dan :)

One question that pops up in mind is, how much of their training time is spent in doing body stretches.
Hi guys!

cache.php

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Ask them if they have been over the design themselves or is it pure marketing?

Also if they have helping choosing the different veneers/plies of their signature blades.

Hi Giang, no probs I asked them that. Both Simon and Hugo came up with the concepts for the design :) They both talk about it in the review footage. Should be a good one!

One question that pops up in mind is, how much of their training time is spent in doing body stretches.

Around 1 hour per day it seemed. All the players there spend 1 hour in the morning doing lots of gym based stuff and stretching. It was impressive how professional all the players were considering how young the team is. They have 2 fitness trainers and a physio therapist. Impressive setup!

Reactions: Jaffar Lone