New Tenergy Rubbers! Tenergy 05N and Tenergy 09C

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
I just posted this in the new equipment 2017 topic, however thought this was worth a topic of its own.

Looks like Butterfly have two new rubbers coming out! Found info here - http://www.old.ittf.com/stories/pictures/LARC_2017B.pdf

Has anyone heard about this rubber yet? Let the speculations begin!

newtenergyrubbers.JPG

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Tenergy 09C .....maybe a tacky topsheet? C for Chinese style? C for Chopping and it's a defender's version?
Tenergy 05N .....N for National isn't a bad idea. It can be a factory tuned version. Or N for Nippon? (however then it should be Tenergy 09ZH for Zhongguo.) N for Narrow pimples? N for New, and it will be a slightly revised version?

Or the N and C stand for an epic nickname, like Tenergy 05 Napalm and Tenergy 09 Celestial?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
:D didn't think of this! Tenergy National. £85 a sheet :cool:

Let’s be serious. Shouldn’t the price be around 16 times that of hurricane national? (H3 nat is about 4x the cost of h3 commercial. Same for tenergy, about 4x the cost of H3 commercial.

I’m estimating upwards of £200.

cache.php

Last edited:
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
I've not heard anything about these. Will be interesting to see which this rubber is targeting for. I wonder if it will be better than T05?
Hi Dan ...did you get the personal message ?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Reactions: OhWell and langel
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Unlike a lot of companies Btfly doesn't release new rubbers very often and when they do it is a notable event. I will be really curious for people's reports on what makes these different.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Tenery 09c is the one I have been waiting for a loooong time :p --- a chinese made cheap tenergy that will last almost twice the time 05 does !!! . After Tenergy80 I thought they are going for three digits Tenergy101 or something , surprise surprise the decided to go back in terms of numbers ...