Nexy Blade (with big sweetspot)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Hello i want to test some nexy blades,

i search for a looping monster, with very good spin, high throw (elastic) and a very big sweetspot like the szlc or innerforce layer alc blade.

I have the nexy calix in mind, is this a good blade ?

do you know some nexy blades who have this big sweetspot, looping monster and are elastic (composite blade?)

have a nice day folks

Reactions: BeGo
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Calix is a unique blade, lots of gears, very thin, it will loop like crazy, but it isn't like it has the world's largest sweet spot.

Defensive blades are larger, hence have a larger sweet spot. Many defensive blades are actually oversized All+ to OFF- attacking blades.

The BTY Joo Se Hyuk blade prolly has the largest. It is a modern defensive blade, but really, it is an oversized attacking blade. Loops like crazy and a larger sweet spot.

The Nexy Lissom oversized special is an All+ ish allround offensive blade used by both attackers and defenders. It also fits what you are looking for. The regular sized version is also good for you, but you seem to be seeking extra large sweet spot. That will limit you.

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
Calix is a unique blade, lots of gears, very thin, it will loop like crazy, but it isn't like it has the world's largest sweet spot.

Defensive blades are larger, hence have a larger sweet spot. Many defensive blades are actually oversized All+ to OFF- attacking blades.

The BTY Joo Se Hyuk blade prolly has the largest. It is a modern defensive blade, but really, it is an oversized attacking blade. Loops like crazy and a larger sweet spot.

The Nexy Lissom oversized special is an All+ ish allround offensive blade used by both attackers and defenders. It also fits what you are looking for. The regular sized version is also good for you, but you seem to be seeking extra large sweet spot. That will limit you.
Another vote for the idea that style not linear anymore to blade bounce. ;)

I add another vote that JSH definitely not a chopper blade [emoji14]

Sent from my i5E using Tapatalk