ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course(HELP)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 2 reviews
I haven't done the ITTF Level 1 coaching course before but I have done other courses. You will be fine, go with an open mind and enjoy every minute. You will learn a lot and meet a lot of new people similar to yourself and interests.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Like the comment above, I haven’t done the ITTF Level 1 coaching course, but have done the equivalent level in UK. There’s nothing to be nervous about. You’ll get to learn loads and practice running coaching sessions. At the Level 1, the curriculum is quite basic, so I shouldn’t imagine you’ll be asked to do anything really complicated. Enjoy the experience!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
can you please tell us what the curricula for the level 1 is? i am very interested in the technique related topics, less so in the physical training / psychology ones.

This user has no status.
If you can post how you found the experience that would be cool. Always wanted to know what the ittf coach courses are like. Who is running the course?

This is good advice. Ill make a post about the 8 day experience from day 1 - 8 (If said conductor will allow me to do such during the course). Ill provide a summary as well in my blog.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
This is good advice. Ill make a post about the 8 day experience from day 1 - 8 (If said conductor will allow me to do such during the course). Ill provide a summary as well in my blog.

Could you please link us your blog? Much appreciated!

Cheers

This user has no status.
22642058_10203559060053978_640807129_o.jpg

Its the Start. No Backing up now. Training starts at Sunday.

It is very easy because it is designed for people who have little knowledge about tt. Ittf's purpose for that is for people to start coaching in his/her local community from zero or little knowledge. You do not need to be a college varsity player to pass that course.