FS//: Butterfly Viscaria with T05 2.1 both sides

Hi All

I’m looking at selling my butterfly Viscaria 91G with T05 both sides.

I’ve owned the blade 6/7 weeks used for 15 hours roughly. The T05 are 4/5 weeks old with less than 10 hours use, very good/near mint condition.

Comes with original box.

I’m looking at £130 all in (not including paypal charge) great price for a well sought after blade and rubber combination used by top players

I will post pics as soon as I get home as I’m at work atm.

I’m looking to post in UK but will consider EU

Pm me or reply here if you need any more information

Cheers
[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hi All

I’m looking at selling my butterfly Viscaria 91G with T05 both sides.

I’ve owned the blade 6/7 weeks used for 15 hours roughly. The T05 are 4/5 weeks old with less than 10 hours use, very good/near mint condition.

Comes with original box.

I’m looking at £130 all in (not including paypal charge) great price for a well sought after blade and rubber combination used by top players

I will post pics as soon as I get home as I’m at work atm.

I’m looking to post in UK but will consider EU

Pm me or reply here if you need any more information

Cheers
[emoji3]

Sent from myPhone using Tapatalk

Pricey, just out of curiousity:
what happened to your shakehand experiment?
Did you just change your equipment or did you give up on it?
Hope you didn't stop playing at all though.

Alright mate thanks for asking [emoji3]

Shakehand is going somewhere but not sure on the direction. My forehand is fine just the timing with the backhand its coming along not as quick as I would like. I’m ok with looping with backhand but its the standard backhand shot im just not getting at all.
My league has started and it is tough I know most of the players I can/have beat it’s just the confidence of the backhand pulling me back and in turn im giving up in game, Perfect example i played earlier in the week three left handed defenders that constantly played to my Backhand - was not a great night mentally draining.

I’m going to stick with it until the end of the season (April/May) and have to make a decision there and then but if my backhand has not improved in the 6/7 months then I will revert to penhold.

To the other comment my pics are on my other thread i accidently created two.

Cheers

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Much thanks for your reply.
[Emoji2]
I was a little worried.
Don't be too harsh on yourself. Many shakehand players have a favourite side as well. Maybe a heap of changepoint drills with balls played to your elbow and to your hip could be helpful a bit, but i guess your coach knows that already.

On the other hand i really appreciate seeing different styles. We have a young player at our club who just switched to penhold...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Much thanks for your reply.
[Emoji2]
I was a little worried.
Don't be too harsh on yourself. Many shakehand players have a favourite side as well. Maybe a heap of changepoint drills with balls played to your elbow and to your hip could be helpful a bit, but i guess your coach knows that already.

On the other hand i really appreciate seeing different styles. We have a young player at our club who just switched to penhold...

Sorry for hijacking your thread.

Reactions: Pricey 11
Yes my coach has been getting me to do alot of Bh FH switch drills. Which was coming along nicely but crumbles in match play due to confidence.

I feel that in practice I know what is going where and when i have friendly matches at my club I dont have the pressure so I go for the backhand shots more but in a match I just freeze on the BH and go for pushes alot of the time.

Ive bought a penhold bat which im hoping might ease my nerves when playing and get me back to where i need to be