Sanwei Fextra and Dynamo Blades!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Can anyone comment on the handle lenght in relation to Viscaria, Boll ALC, H301, DHS King, or Yinhe W-6

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Don'r go wrong with sanwei fextra, this day i have try fextra blade with yinhe earth II for FH and 9000e for BH. The blade is very balance, easy to control but the speed is off -> off+ even the far distance. But i don't like the handle of it - so big for me, maybe because I have a small hand or i have just play with PG5 - the blade has a small handle- for a time.
Tks yogi!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Yup shave something off from the handle. It has a thick and wide flared handle. The st version is also big like that of stiga.
Is the handle of stiga clipper fl ver also as big as the fextra? I haven't played a stiga blade before. =(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I have just checked my fextra thoroughly, and recognize some things those aren't good because of the low price of this blade. You can see: IMG_20181222_111258.jpgIMG_20181222_111309.jpg The handle is not symmestric on the right and left.
IMG_20181222_111357.jpgthe layers of wood is also not symmestric. As the picture, the outermost limba layer of the left is thinner than the right.
But totally, i think that they are not affect much, this blade is still good =)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I think it is not rare to find that kind of defect among its price range but it plays really good that i did not bother to complain.
All things with fextra are really good. But the handle sometimes makes me uncomfortable, so i want to try a similar blade with a smaller FL handle. And i am considering clipper wood with master handle. Can you compare the handle of fextra and the master handle of clipper?

This user has no status.
All things with fextra are really good. But the handle sometimes makes me uncomfortable, so i want to try a similar blade with a smaller FL handle. And i am considering clipper wood with master handle. Can you compare the handle of fextra and the master handle of clipper?

I own a Stiga Infinity with master handle which is similar to the Clippers and it's slightly smaller than Fextra's handle which fits better in my hand. By the way, I'm impressed with the Fextra. I did a test training with both blades changing every 10 minutes. The rubbers are different but quiet similar in performance. And... Fextra wins. I haven't measured non of the blades but the feeling is different. Fextra is better balanced and slightly lighter and also feels a bit thinner, in spite of being a 7 plywood blade. Infinity feels a bit heavier, especially on the top, and has a kind of hollow sound and feel which I personally don't like much. With Fextra strokes are slightly spinnier, even our coach noticed it during the training sessional. About the symmetry of the blade assembly, Stiga has also these little issues. Infinity plays very well and is a quite nice blade but dudes, Fextra is 65 % cheaper than Infinity and in my case fits better my playing style. Well done, Sanwei!

Reactions: M.Hoang

STD

This user has no status.

STD

This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Also, Fextra is faster than the regular Clipper, and same speed with the Clipper CC but feels softer.

Do you know how the Flextra is comapred to Stiga Nostalgic off, Mizuno fortius ft or TSP Swat Power?