Balls Current Pricing

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
In Korea I played every day and went through an average of a ball a day... cost $10 per 6 pack... With a quality ABS ball, I go through 1 a week, maybe... they cost $9 per 3 pack or $10 per 6 pack... depending on brand.

That isn't such a killer for money... but the kind of changes we had to make to our strokes and timing for each ball are no joke.

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
We have used several makes of seamless balls over the last couple if seasons and been pleasantly surprised as to how well they played and lasted.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

We have used several makes of seamless balls over the last couple if seasons and been pleasantly surprised as to how well they played and lasted.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've used only seamless for years and I was very happy with them, and I thought that bad things happen only to the crappy seamed balls. Untill I got a really horrible batch of seamless Xiom 3*. Disaster. I still have a 4 months of play ball of older batch, but just for 4 sessions I broke 4 balls of the new batch. Disaster.
Now I use Gewo Select Pro G40+ ABS, which is most probably produced by DHS and should be identical to the DHS ABS, but the awfull truth is that in the club till now we've got only bad batches of D40+.
Its a shame for all ball producers.
Should we thread every month "hy guys, what is the good batch today?