Back to Forum
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 457
  1. Chen Chen is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 330 393
    C
    Chen Chen is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 393 330
    #61
    Quote Originally Posted by xuxinpower
    Anyone knows why Zhou Yu switched to red rubber for his forehand now??

    Really?! Never heard of it. Any source?

  2. Chen Chen is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 330 393
    C
    Chen Chen is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 393 330
    #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Suga D
    That's interesting. Sure it's not a Viscaria with W968 handle?


    Looks like a W968 with Fangbo handle this time, not big fan of that lovely pink red color

    The Following User Likes Chen Chen's Post:

    Suga D

    Last edited by Chen Chen; 11-13-2017 at 12:57 PM.

  3. Chen Chen is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 330 393
    C
    Chen Chen is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 393 330
    #63
    Quote Originally Posted by MohdHafiz
    W968

    Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
    Great photos! Thanks for sharing!

  4. Chen Chen is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 330 393
    C
    Chen Chen is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 393 330
    #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbob MacInbred
    Accordingly, Prott raised the price for the N301 by a whopping 80$ (from 300 to 380$) within one day or two after it had emerged that Xu Xin now uses the N301. Ridiculous...
    Please don't be surprised with the price, It is custom made blade, there is no standard price for it. Agree with Panany. By the way, the quality of DHS commercial version blade is not good, I won't recommend you to buy as far as I know, will waste your money.

    The Following User Likes Chen Chen's Post:

    Jimbob MacInbred


  5. Jimbob MacInbred is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 323 311
    Jimbob MacInbred's Avatar
    Jimbob MacInbred is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 311 323
    #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Chen Chen
    Please don't be surprised with the price, It is custom made blade, there is no standard price for it. Agree with Panany. By the way, the quality of DHS commercial version blade is not good, I won't recommend you to buy as far as I know, will waste your money.

    It might be a custom made blade and there might be no standard price for it. But on Prott, the price for the N301 used to be 300$ for several weeks if not months. Then pictures of Xu Xin with the N301 show up and one day later a hefty price increase. This can't be a coincidence. But he is a business man, I understand that. In his position I might have raised the price too, but not by 80$...
    On a side note: Thanks for the recommendation regarding the commercial version. I was thinking about getting one. But if the quality is really that bad... On the other hand: Some of the first reviews of the H301 are fairly positive...so I wait and see

  6. panany is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 52 141
    P
    panany is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 141 52
    #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbob MacInbred
    It might be a custom made blade and there might be no standard price for it. But on Prott, the price for the N301 used to be 300$ for several weeks if not months. Then pictures of Xu Xin with the N301 show up and one day later a hefty price increase. This can't be a coincidence. But he is a business man, I understand that. In his position I might have raised the price too, but not by 80$...
    On a side note: Thanks for the recommendation regarding the commercial version. I was thinking about getting one. But if the quality is really that bad... On the other hand: Some of the first reviews of the H301 are fairly positive...so I wait and see

    Prolem u dont want understand.... u cant get lot of this blade ....because just few are avaible .... if lot of people want this blde because xu xin start play with it .... is more difficult get blade, very more hard for get then of course price up ....

    if 10 blade avaible but 100 peoplew want of course price will up a lot than if situation are 10 blades avaible and 5 people want ^^

  7. panany is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 52 141
    P
    panany is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 141 52
    #67
    And i dont know if u see chenchen zjk dont play with blue sponge in german open

  8. Chen Chen is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 330 393
    C
    Chen Chen is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 393 330
    #68
    Quote Originally Posted by panany
    And i dont know if u see chenchen zjk dont play with blue sponge in german open
    Yes, i saw the photos. Hurrciane 3 neo with orange sponge on his FH. I think his body condition at the moment does not allow him to play like before anymore and according to Chinese media saying he is considering carefully retiring very soon. Will see if there is any news come up.

  9. Chen Chen is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 330 393
    C
    Chen Chen is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 393 330
    #69
    Sorry, actually it is T05 on FH

  10. Zaid323918 is offline
    says Obey the Rules
     
    Advanced TTD Member 180 459
    Z
    Zaid323918 is offline
    says Obey the Rules
     
    Advanced TTD Member 459 180
    #70
    so before FZD was using Viscaria with Infinity handle. Now he using W968 with FB2 handle. So why would he put the FB handle on the W968 because both blades are made by DHS? Is he trying to hide from ML the fact that he using his blade now?

    The Following User Likes Zaid323918's Post:

    TTLOVE


  11. panany is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 52 141
    P
    panany is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 141 52
    #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaid323918
    so before FZD was using Viscaria with Infinity handle. Now he using W968 with FB2 handle. So why would he put the FB handle on the W968 because both blades are made by DHS? Is he trying to hide from ML the fact that he using his blade now?
    maybe he get this blade ... for him fang bo or ML handle is nothing i think ^^

    everybody know W968 handle ML or FB us same ^^
    Last edited by panany; 11-12-2017 at 08:48 PM.

  12. RidTheKid is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,140 1,662
    R
    RidTheKid is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,662 1,140
    #72
    The Pro version of Fang Bo2 IS W968.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaid323918
    so before FZD was using Viscaria with Infinity handle. Now he using W968 with FB2 handle. So why would he put the FB handle on the W968 because both blades are made by DHS? Is he trying to hide from ML the fact that he using his blade now?

  13. StehTischtennis is offline
    says http://youtube.com/c/StehTischtennis
     
    Established TTD Member 125 131
    StehTischtennis's Avatar
    StehTischtennis is offline
    says http://youtube.com/c/StehTischtennis
     
    Established TTD Member 131 125

    User Info Menu

    #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Chen Chen
    Sorry, actually it is T05 on FH
    Here is a photo of ZJK's FH rubber at the German Open:

    Name:  fh.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  13.2 KB

    Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/tushilter_tt/37598426134/


    What is the difference of the "PRO" version of the DHS Fango Bo Carbon, that is the W969? and the one you and I can buy?

  14. Suga D is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,905 3,230
    Suga D's Avatar
    Suga D is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,230 3,905

    User Info Menu

    #74
    Quote Originally Posted by StehTischtennis
    Here is a photo of ZJK's FH rubber at the German Open:

    Name:  fh.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  13.2 KB

    Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/tushilter_tt/37598426134/


    What is the difference of the "PRO" version of the DHS Fango Bo Carbon, that is the W969? and the one you and I can buy?
    Jesus Christ! Zhang Jike looks worn out. The rings underneath his eyes tell he didn't seem to catch a lot of sleep lately.
    Give the man a break and let him recharge his inner batteries!!

    No TV shows, no TT, just a whole lotta sleep and meditation in the Wu Dang mountains and he'll be back in a jiffy and gonna show the world how tabletennis is supposed to be played...


    As you can see.... still a fan of his game.

    The Following 7 Users Like Suga D's Post:

    Chen Chen, Cktenders and 5 others


  15. Zaid323918 is offline
    says Obey the Rules
     
    Advanced TTD Member 180 459
    Z
    Zaid323918 is offline
    says Obey the Rules
     
    Advanced TTD Member 459 180
    #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Suga D
    Jesus Christ! Zhang Jike looks worn out. The rings underneath his eyes tell he didn't seem to catch a lot of sleep lately.
    Give the man a break and let him recharge his inner batteries!!

    No TV shows, no TT, just a whole lotta sleep and meditation in the Wu Dang mountains and he'll be back in a jiffy and gonna show the world how tabletennis is supposed to be played...


    As you can see.... still a fan of his game.
    haha lol

    The Following User Likes Zaid323918's Post:

    Suga D


  16. syemair65 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 2 10
    S
    syemair65 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 10 2

    User Info Menu


    Apr 2017
    Malaysia
    10
    2
    86
    Read 0 Reviews
    #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Chen Chen
    It is not that easy to keep up. I know that Yanan is using W968 with hurrciane yan handle, before the head size was 158*150, but recently the head size becomes 160*150Attachment 14658, also the handle is thicker than Malong W968. His head size of W968 is 160*150mm.
    u sell it

  17. yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,787 5,884
    yogi_bear's Avatar
    yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 5,884 2,787
    #77
    i do not know if this will be allowed by LGL if he was still the coach of the CNT.

    The Following User Likes yogi_bear's Post:

    yoass

    ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!

  18. yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 2,787 5,884
    yogi_bear's Avatar
    yogi_bear is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 5,884 2,787
    #78
    do you guys think the change to Tenergy rubber made ZJK lose partly?
    ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor at your service!

  19. Astorix is offline
    says Namaste
     
    Advanced TTD Member 218 258
    A
    Astorix is offline
    says Namaste
     
    Advanced TTD Member 258 218
    #79
    Quote Originally Posted by yogi_bear
    do you guys think the change to Tenergy rubber made ZJK lose partly?
    nope. i rather think his form is one of the reasons why he does not play blue sponge. therefore i think he lost because of his form not his equipment. my opinion.

    The Following 3 Users Like Astorix's Post:

    Chen Chen, Gourav Acharya and 1 other


  20. xuxinpower is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 30 52
    X
    xuxinpower is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 52 30

    User Info Menu


    Nov 2014
    France
    52
    30
    190
    Read 0 Reviews
    #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Chen Chen
    Really?! Never heard of it. Any source?
    well every video of him at german open shows he plays with the red rubber on the forehand now...

    The Following User Likes xuxinpower's Post:

    doraemon


Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.