Chinese Pro Equipment - Rubbers and Blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Hi, can you tell me the differences between H3 rubber with orrange sponge and H3 rubber with blue sponge?

Orange sponge is more flexible than blue sponge, blue sponge is harder (same degree), more aggressive, throw angle is lower, ball drops more quickly, when it hits at the other side of table.

Reactions: fais
Oct 2015
Hi

Would be able to tell me the difference:

http://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=ProvinicalblueN022

And

http://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=NEOH3provincialblue

For the No.22 sponge I will apply booster. After that is there anything different between the two?

Passionate about TT

This one is made for the speed glue.
http://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=ProvinicalblueN022

The other one is neo version, which has been tuned by factory already (a thin layer of glue on the sponge) you can use water based glue+ booster.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
I know that one! 0.05mm! ;)
If you boost heavily you usually use the 2.1 one so that you stay below 4mm after boosting.

Oct 2015
Hi, I have a doubt, xushaofa lsz is a good rubber for backhand? Or it's better other trademark?

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

Sorry, I don't have any knowledge about xushaofa rubbers.

Oct 2015
What is the difference between DHS h3 neo and DHS h8?

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

Sorry, I don't pay a lot of attention on commercial version rubbers. Hurricane 3 neo has 3 versions.

Oct 2015
Whats the difference between h3 neo 2.1 and 2.15 and 2.2

Neo version has 2.2 rubber sponge? Maybe commercial version? As far as I know, there is not much difference between 2.15 and 2.1. If you like boosting rubbers, 2.1 mm will be a better choice.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Hi Chen

I'd like to try a Chinese booster but I am a little worried about the health issues.

I have just watched the latest EMRTHICH Youtube video on the subject and he warns about the dangerous chemicals in them, even if they are VOC. What is your opinion?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Hi Chen

I'd like to try a Chinese booster but I am a little worried about the health issues.

I have just watched the latest EMRTHICH Youtube video on the subject and he warns about the dangerous chemicals in them, even if they are VOC. What is your opinion?

Boost in a well ventilated area. Don't smell it. That's all.

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Hi Chen

do not take EMRTHICH seriously ... mostly it is just his opinion ...no serious based intel there

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Yeah but I would still be able to smell the fumes when I would be playing with the bat.

Well, I meant by don't smell that to don't inhale directly. An important difference between VOC and boosters that VOC evaporates much faster, so you get much more unhealthy gases during speedglueing than during boosting. If you're so afraid, then don't boost. But I think the evaporating gases coming from boosters are nothing compared what your body have to endure (I choose this word for simplicity, don't pick at it) because of bad eating, short sleeps, inhaling car smoke, bad chemicals coming from other solvents you don't even know about...

Last edited: