Chinese Pro Equipment - Rubbers and Blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Xuxin is definitely using N301. Look at the lens on the handle on the photo, it is double happiness logo, not hurricane Hao (N656-1 or N655)
View attachment 14725
View attachment 14726

You might be right Chen. The newer versions of N656 has the Hurricane Hao lens. What is this blade then?
IMG_1072.JPG

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
Yes, you are right. It is custom made viscaria :) Shame that butterfly stopped this service and it is discontinued.

Looks like either P or Q series to me. The handle has white stripe.

Do you know if DHS offers such a service? I would be interested in getting a DHS Fang Bo 2 without the plastic lenses on the front and back of the handle.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Do you know if DHS offers such a service? I would be interested in getting a DHS Fang Bo 2 without the plastic lenses on the front and back of the handle.

I'm not sure if they do, but if not you could also ask Stefan Elsner from TT-manufaktur to replace your handle bars.
There are also a few others offering that service but Stefan has a real good reputation.

Oct 2015

Sorry, DHS doesn't provide this kind of service.

Oct 2015
You might be right Chen. The newer versions of N656 has the Hurricane Hao lens. What is this blade then?
View attachment 14728

From all my contacts, they confirmed that Xuxin is switching to N301 at the moment.

From player's respect, we have seen so many times when Xuxin played big tournament, he got injured because of playing too much. With the ball changing to the bigger size, 5 ply wood blade is not suitable for this kind of top Chinese player who is using hurricane on both sides. Plus he is a pen hold left handed player, which means he needs to plays even harder against so many shake hand players.

From my point of view, why he gave up a 5 ply wood blade and then switched to another one? And both blades have been on the market for a while, I guess he would choose N656 or N656-1 at the first place if he preferred them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Read 2 reviews
What is Ding Ning using now? I havent been able to find a single good picture from Swedish open.

Seems she is back to Ebenholz now... (pics from Swedish Open)
(funny... I think only her is using an all-wood blade now in CNT maybe..?? ^^')

24630027748_9e5f40449b_b.jpg

24630025578_0b2462609a_b.jpg

Oct 2015
Seems she is back to Ebenholz now... (pics from Swedish Open)
(funny... I think only her is using an all-wood blade now in CNT maybe..?? ^^')

cache.php

cache.php

Great photos... Yes, she went back to 5 ply wood blade now and was using carbondao 145 for a bit I guess with hurricane on both sides ( both orange sponge( FH 40 degree and BH 39 degree). From the photos, it looks like a tenergy 05 on BH.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Great photos... Yes, she went back to 5 ply wood blade now and was using carbondao 145 for a bit I guess with hurricane on both sides ( both orange sponge( FH 40 degree and BH 39 degree). From the photos, it looks like a tenergy 05 on BH.
Correction, she used Carbonado 45 with H3 orange sponge FH and Tenergy on BH.

IMG_0960.jpg
Courtesy of ITTF