Chinese Pro Equipment - Rubbers and Blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
I have one DHS 301, received it yesterday, selected by my friend in China. Your blades seem real I don't see anything wrong. Just curious why do you call it "provincial" ? All the 301 you can buy in Chinese shops have these letters in their serial numbers.

This user has no status.
I have one DHS 301, received it yesterday, selected by my friend in China. Your blades seem real I don't see anything wrong. Just curious why do you call it "provincial" ? All the 301 you can buy in Chinese shops have these letters in their serial numbers.

Because there is the National version and the Provincial version of the H301. If you look where the handle meets the normal part of the blade, the ALC is removed there at the wings on both sides.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Because there is the National version and the Provincial version of the H301. If you look where the handle meets the normal part of the blade, the ALC is removed there at the wings on both sides.
also the lens in the bottom of the handle might have to do something with it :|

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
I knew that there is a national version called N301 but didn't know about the "provincial" version.
Can you share the site where you bought the provincial version? I'm curious about it.

This user has no status.
I knew that there is a national version called N301 but didn't know about the "provincial" version.
Can you share the site where you bought the provincial version? I'm curious about it.

Sure I was trying to do a blind experiment to see what others thought of the 2 blades. One of them was bought from Chen Chen, who many people consider to be the gold standard for Chinese pro equipment, and the other I bought from prott.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Sure I was trying to do a blind experiment to see what others thought of the 2 blades. One of them was bought from Chen Chen, who many people consider to be the gold standard for Chinese pro equipment, and the other I bought from prott.

Rather than what others think about the blade based on photos:

Do you have a preference based on using them and seeing which blade feels better to you?

That would be very useful information for people to hear.

This user has no status.
Rather than what others think about the blade based on photos:

Do you have a preference based on using them and seeing which blade feels better to you?

That would be very useful information for people to hear.

Part of the reason I was doing it was because I cant even play with them right now. Based on the blade without any rubber on, I can't tell the difference. Both same frequency and similar feeling bouncing the balls on the blade.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Part of the reason I was doing it was because I cant even play with them right now. Based on the blade without any rubber on, I can't tell the difference. Both same frequency and similar feeling bouncing the balls on the blade.

Have you put rubbers on them? If you have, you can do certain things that help your touch and feeling in the TT.

Also couch, bed or floor serve practice can help you feel certain aspects of the blades.

Playing around with some of those exercises will help you feel a little.

If you have ever seen that exercise where you bounce the ball against the edge of the table, (doing it against a wall is easier) that is a good thing to play around with as well.

This user has no status.
Have you put rubbers on them? If you have, you can do certain things that help your touch and feeling in the TT.

Also couch, bed or floor serve practice can help you feel certain aspects of the blades.

Playing around with some of those exercises will help you feel a little.

If you have ever seen that exercise where you bounce the ball against the edge of the table, (doing it against a wall is easier) that is a good thing to play around with as well.

I have not put rubbers on them yet. Thanks for the out of table tips.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
How many top CNT players have stopped using Tenergy on their BH and swapped it for a softer version of H3? Do any of them even still use Tenergy on their BH?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Last time I heard Ma Long was using something other than Tenergy on his BH. Wasn't golden arc or something ? I'm not sure but this was already a couple or a few years ago. Not sure what now is he using. Is it also just a softer version of H3 like Liang Jingkun is using or he's still using tenergy?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Last time I heard Ma Long was using something other than Tenergy on his BH. Wasn't golden arc or something ? I'm not sure but this was already a couple or a few years ago. Not sure what now is he using. Is it also just a softer version of H3 like Liang Jingkun is using or he's still using tenergy?

ML has been using H3 37 on BH for a long time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
I'm certainly not sure but it looks to me that ML has changed his bh rubber from H3 to the less shiny and more darker red Dignics.

Sponge is way to orange to yellowish for a tenergy or dignics.

Same actually for wang chuqin as i just saw. Justinfoomh is at least right according his backhand rubber.

Reactions: Muhammad Saim