Chinese Pro Equipment - Rubbers and Blades

mky

This user has no status.

mky

This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Why do penholders tend to use Skyline more than Hurricane? I know ML used skyline before but changed to H3.

Reactions: SFF_lib
Why do penholders tend to use Skyline more than Hurricane? I know ML used skyline before but changed to H3.

What's the pros and cons of penhold and shakehand hold?

Penhold: Really good in table control (short push etc) .
Shakehand : Better in rally.

Skyline has better control, especially in table push and control, and Hurricane is better in speed for rally.

So, Penholders use Skyline to enhance the control, then to create opportunity to attack. Attacking first create a predominance in the rally, leading to win.

In short, penholders has better control in table -> use skyline to enhance this control -> create opportunity to attack.

Same applies to blade, why modern penholders tend to use 5-ply blade? It's all about enhancing this in table control, which is the core technique of penholder. ( I am talking about Ma Lin, Wang Hao or Xu Xin. Not old school penholders like Liu GuoLiang, He Zhiwen or Shan Xiaona)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
skyline has longer/bigger dwell time + low throw,

5ply= high throw, no stiffness at all because wood

shakehand= 7 ply= lower throw and rubbers with high throw= tenergy 05

okay you can get 5ply stiff blade or 7 ply flexible blade

but its all about match .

A lot of chinese sealed their 5ply blades with polyurethane

This user has no status.
Hey guys, I just received an order from prott containing the so called Tibhar Evolution pro version rubbers:

http://prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=EVOLUTION

I have always purchased original products from prott, but this time, look what happened: (looks like I got 3 "new evIlution" rubbers, lol". The rubber inside seems to be a regular Evolution MX-P, but man, the typing error is ridiculous.

rubbers.jpg
<body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">Hi everyone, I just received an order from the storeHi everyone, I just received an order from the storeHi everyone, I just received an order from the store</body>

This user has no status.
When I was in China last year or the year before I bought half a dozen from Tibhar agent and none had misspelling. For what it's worth, there's also serial number verification on those rubbers like DHS. The verification gave even more detailed information than the DHS. I wrote step-by-step instruction and post it somewhere on the web. Couldn't remember here or other forum. Anyway, not hard to do, just follow the instructions on the stickers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Pro blade?

Hi Chen Chen. Can you Please tell me about this blade? Many tks