Chinese Pro Equipment - Rubbers and Blades

This user has no status.
What about Skyline TG2 and TG3 provincial and national G_ZHANG? Do you know where to find them and how to tell if they are fake or the real deal?

I recently purchased a National Skyline TG2 from prott. After 2 layers of booster it became the best rubber I have ever tried. Really amazing. It was not a NEO version but the sponge was definitely more elastic then a commercial TG2.
Just PM you.

What about Skyline TG2 and TG3 provincial and national G_ZHANG? Do you know where to find them and how to tell if they are fake or the real deal?

I recently purchased a National Skyline TG2 from prott. After 2 layers of booster it became the best rubber I have ever tried. Really amazing. It was not a NEO version but the sponge was definitely more elastic then a commercial TG2.

For skyline TG2 and TG3, there is no provincial version.
The national TG are not available on the open market as national H3. Those people can buy are actually come from the professional team. Hence there are normally no packaging.

If you are lucky you can find some national TG3 with sealed packaging..
But these a really rare, and expensive. (over 70 usd for orange sponge and 150usd for blue sponge)

TB11XescTvI8KJjSspjXXcgjXXa_!!0-item_pic.jpg

Regarding normal national TG3, I know a few seller still have them. But they normally don't ship overseas.

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Tg2 and tg3 is packet in white paper and cost 90 Euros ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7izzQOaLNY
time 14-03
here on video from Dan you can see it in bundle of xu xin setup ....
i was not lucky to buy it there , cause it was sold out in the time i was trying to buy it ....
anyway ... i`m also buying from prott and had tried both versions ..the neo and not neo ,and i like more the non neo version with booster..
Now i`m trying h3 national .

Tg2 and tg3 is packet in white paper and cost 90 Euros ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7izzQOaLNY
time 14-03
here on video from Dan you can see it in bundle of xu xin setup ....
i was not lucky to buy it there , cause it was sold out in the time i was trying to buy it ....
anyway ... i`m also buying from prott and had tried both versions ..the neo and not neo ,and i like more the non neo version with booster..
Now i`m trying h3 national .

Yes, I forgot about the white paper national TG 2 &3.

These are non-neo version. (all white paper Hurricane and skyline are non-neo)
These are available on the market

Not a lot, but easier to find than national neo TG.

2018-01-22_163528.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2017
Yes as long as the VOC does not exceed the limit. The ITTF only regulate the VOC (which dispersed by speed glue). Most boosters use non volatile oil so it is fine.

Well yes and no. The ITTF permits factory boosted rubbers that do not exceed the VOC limits, but does not permit, and at present has no means of detecting rubbers, factory boosted or not, that are additionally boosted by boosting oils such as manufactured by Falco, Haifu, or Dianchi. It is and has not been a particularly well kept secret that almost all of the world's top professional table tennis players, particularly male but to some extent female, boost the rubbers they play with.

Fascinating. A manufacturer can boost or tune a table tennis rubber, but the world's top pros still feel a need to boost a little bit more. Technically illegal, but since there is presently no inexpensive or practical way to detect the presence of boosting oils on a rubber, well what the hell. Ladies and gentlemen, boost your boosters! Yippie-yii-yo-ki-yay!

Last edited:
Reactions: JST and Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Same here bobpuls. Is a fantastic rubber with booster
I have boosted my TG2 blue sponge with 3 layers of booster. The sponge is softer, but still pretty hard compared to booster H3 blue sponge.

It feels hard to unleash the power.

But I bought the training version of TG2 for $70. The proper national version is $80 not sure if that makes any difference.

Passionate about TT

Reactions: Suga D
I have boosted my TG2 blue sponge with 3 layers of booster. The sponge is softer, but still pretty hard compared to booster H3 blue sponge.

But I bought the training version of TG2 for $70. The proper national version is $80 not sure if that makes any difference.

Passionate about TT

Because of the pimple geometry, TG2 and H2 is always harder.

TG2 and H2 are using short and large pimps
FtuOwAzdmlKHl60UCtCyKOV35BJm.jpg

TG3 and H3 are using thinner pimps

FqXBQ6zrQRbrAdiQPQLYK062KEs1.jpg

That's why TG2 and H2 always feel harder..

Reactions: SFF_lib
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Because of the pimple geometry, TG2 and H2 is always harder.

TG2 and H2 are using short and large pimps
View attachment 15281

TG3 and H3 are using thinner pimps

View attachment 15280

That's why TG2 and H2 always feel harder..
Thanks for the comment. Very helpful. No wonder TG2 is so good at short game.

This is only my first time using TG2 BS after years of using H3 national/provincial. I only tried it because I admire Xu Xin's FH loop. But it turns out to be fairly hard to generate power far from the table.

Passionate about TT

This user has no status.
I just noticed you also use the same blade that I use, and Im also a penholder. I tried the training one called top grade of something like that by prott. 39º. It felt softer and bouncier after 2 layers of falco than the provincial battle 2 38º I was using before (which did not suit my game at all). I really think the Skyline series is better for c-pen players than hurricane or any other chinese rubber.

Passionate about TT

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I just noticed you also use the same blade that I use, and Im also a penholder. I tried the training one called top grade of something like that by prott. 39º. It felt softer and bouncier after 2 layers of falco than the provincial battle 2 38º I was using before (which did not suit my game at all). I really think the Skyline series is better for c-pen players than hurricane or any other chinese rubber.
Interesting. I feel the opposite. The TG2 BS is quite hard after 3 layers of Seamoon. Definitely harder than H3 BS. Hence I find it hard to loop with TG2.

On the flip side, TG2 has lower arc and longer trajectory than H3. Loops with TG2 could be harder to return.

Passionate about TT

Hi, I would like to know which glue the chinese professionals use? Maybe Chen Chen or G_ZHANG know it. I have heard it is Nittaku Finezip but others say they use DHS No.15

I think most of them use DHS No.15. But we can do find some finezip version claiming "national version"
I would say probably some player are using finezip. But most of them use No.15