Chinese Pro Equipment - Rubbers and Blades

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
That's interesting. Sure it's not a Viscaria with W968 handle?

[Emoji12]

Looks like a W968 with Fangbo handle this time, not big fan of that lovely pink red color ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
Oct 2015
W968
cache.php
cache.php

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Great photos! Thanks for sharing!

Oct 2015
Accordingly, Prott raised the price for the N301 by a whopping 80$ (from 300 to 380$) within one day or two after it had emerged that Xu Xin now uses the N301. Ridiculous...

Please don't be surprised with the price, It is custom made blade, there is no standard price for it. Agree with Panany. By the way, the quality of DHS commercial version blade is not good, I won't recommend you to buy as far as I know, will waste your money.

Reactions: Jimbob MacInbred
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Please don't be surprised with the price, It is custom made blade, there is no standard price for it. Agree with Panany. By the way, the quality of DHS commercial version blade is not good, I won't recommend you to buy as far as I know, will waste your money.

It might be a custom made blade and there might be no standard price for it. But on Prott, the price for the N301 used to be 300$ for several weeks if not months. Then pictures of Xu Xin with the N301 show up and one day later a hefty price increase. This can't be a coincidence. But he is a business man, I understand that. In his position I might have raised the price too, but not by 80$...
On a side note: Thanks for the recommendation regarding the commercial version. I was thinking about getting one. But if the quality is really that bad... On the other hand: Some of the first reviews of the H301 are fairly positive...so I wait and see

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
It might be a custom made blade and there might be no standard price for it. But on Prott, the price for the N301 used to be 300$ for several weeks if not months. Then pictures of Xu Xin with the N301 show up and one day later a hefty price increase. This can't be a coincidence. But he is a business man, I understand that. In his position I might have raised the price too, but not by 80$...
On a side note: Thanks for the recommendation regarding the commercial version. I was thinking about getting one. But if the quality is really that bad... On the other hand: Some of the first reviews of the H301 are fairly positive...so I wait and see

Prolem u dont want understand.... u cant get lot of this blade ....because just few are avaible .... if lot of people want this blde because xu xin start play with it .... is more difficult get blade, very more hard for get then of course price up ....

if 10 blade avaible but 100 peoplew want of course price will up a lot than if situation are 10 blades avaible and 5 people want ^^

Oct 2015
And i dont know if u see chenchen zjk dont play with blue sponge in german open

Yes, i saw the photos. Hurrciane 3 neo with orange sponge on his FH. I think his body condition at the moment does not allow him to play like before anymore and according to Chinese media saying he is considering carefully retiring very soon. Will see if there is any news come up.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
so before FZD was using Viscaria with Infinity handle. Now he using W968 with FB2 handle. So why would he put the FB handle on the W968 because both blades are made by DHS? Is he trying to hide from ML the fact that he using his blade now?

maybe he get this blade ... for him fang bo or ML handle is nothing i think ^^

everybody know W968 handle ML or FB us same ^^

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
The Pro version of Fang Bo2 IS W968.

so before FZD was using Viscaria with Infinity handle. Now he using W968 with FB2 handle. So why would he put the FB handle on the W968 because both blades are made by DHS? Is he trying to hide from ML the fact that he using his blade now?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Here is a photo of ZJK's FH rubber at the German Open:

View attachment 14672

Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/tushilter_tt/37598426134/

What is the difference of the "PRO" version of the DHS Fango Bo Carbon, that is the W969? and the one you and I can buy?

Jesus Christ! Zhang Jike looks worn out. The rings underneath his eyes tell he didn't seem to catch a lot of sleep lately.
Give the man a break and let him recharge his inner batteries!!

No TV shows, no TT, just a whole lotta sleep and meditation in the Wu Dang mountains and he'll be back in a jiffy and gonna show the world how tabletennis is supposed to be played...

[Emoji2]
As you can see.... still a fan of his game.

Jesus Christ! Zhang Jike looks worn out. The rings underneath his eyes tell he didn't seem to catch a lot of sleep lately.
Give the man a break and let him recharge his inner batteries!!

No TV shows, no TT, just a whole lotta sleep and meditation in the Wu Dang mountains and he'll be back in a jiffy and gonna show the world how tabletennis is supposed to be played...

[Emoji2]
As you can see.... still a fan of his game.
haha lol

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
do you guys think the change to Tenergy rubber made ZJK lose partly?

nope. i rather think his form is one of the reasons why he does not play blue sponge. therefore i think he lost because of his form not his equipment. my opinion.