Chinese Pro Equipment - Rubbers and Blades

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
No doubt. Players change their equipment some times to get the perfect set up for themselves. Also suppliers always develop some new stuff and let players help them to test. If the equipment is good, they will keep using it.

Reactions: bobpuls
Oct 2015
Posting something here is not about the equipment... We might hear some news soon, Zhangjike will announce that he will retire officially... A bit sad seeing him leave, but maybe it is the time now... :(

Reactions: fais
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
i`m really interested on DHS Hurricane 9 ..... this have to be something like h3 replacement ... i saw a few months registered name on the Ittf web site (the old one is not working and on the new one it could not be found) ... but latest i sow some pictures with H9 but marked with H IX ..which is strange when the official is marked as H9 ..... do you now any news about this ?
here is the link
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=42572&title=dhs-hurricane-9
Thanks

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
i`m really interested on DHS Hurricane 9 ..... this have to be something like h3 replacement ... i saw a few months registered name on the Ittf web site (the old one is not working and on the new one it could not be found) ... but latest i sow some pictures with H9 but marked with H IX ..which is strange when the official is marked as H9 ..... do you now any news about this ?
here is the link
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=42572&title=dhs-hurricane-9
Thanks

I think i can help here.

See the 'IX' is the roman way of writing the number 9.

Just like I.phone X is I.phone 10
Or even better Rakza X is Rakza 10

I = 1
II = 2
III = 3
IV = 4
V = 5
VI = 6
VII = 7
VIII = 8
IX = 9
X = 10

[Emoji6]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Posting something here is not about the equipment... We might hear some news soon, Zhangjike will announce that he will retire officially... A bit sad seeing him leave, but maybe it is the time now... :(

TT Forum Rules No.1: ZJK is the only thing cool enough to be posted on every thread without caring about the relevance. ZJK is so cool he simply can't be offtopic. :cool:
By the way I'm curious where you heard about that, I would be very sad. Feel free to post it on the official ZJK thread. :p

Edit: I am sad that we don't have little heart emoticons to express our love toward our god, ZJK.

Edit: If you found this post offensive, please see my next post where I explain. Sorry!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
i just seriously searching for thumb down button on this comment ....
Sorry, I probably gone too far. I am a big ZJK fan, it's just irritating that every single thread where his name appears becomes a ZJK thread. It's ok that we speak about his equipment changes and so on. No problem till it's related to the thread. But that post begins like:
Posting something here is not about the equipment..
It's really not related by any means.
I don't want to offend anyone, it was a little overreaction, please take it as a request to don't go offtopic, especially don't go offtopic with ZJK, because he will hijack the thread.

Oct 2015
You are absolutely right. Check this out...

mmexport1513551898053.jpg未标题-qwqq1.jpg未标题asxzx-1.jpg

He switched back to viscaria and beat Dima so easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: ajtatosmano2