LOKI TableTennis

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
I have ran into a Violent 7 blade earlier today and realized it is a clipper clone. Has anyone tried it? How does it compare to sanwei fextra (they are about the same price).

Loki also has Rosewood NCT V clone - black flame, and Rosewood NCT VII clone - red flame. All of loki's blades price is 3 times lower than stiga's. It has woken up my inner Ej-ing :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I have ran into a Violent 7 blade earlier today and realized it is a clipper clone. Has anyone tried it? How does it compare to sanwei fextra (they are about the same price).

If you want older clipper clone I recommend Donic Dyjas Ultra Power. The handle is big though. Mine is 6.35mm thick and 92g.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
If you want older clipper clone I recommend Donic Dyjas Ultra Power. The handle is big though. Mine is 6.35mm thick and 92g.

It's not that I want a clipper clone but the price has intrgued me compared to clipper, fextra is also very cheap but I have read it is good and there is not many reviews on V7. This is pure curiosity as I am planning to stick with the setup I have now until the rubber dies, but I like to research equipment and understanding it.

I would also like to find the best price and performance ratio rubbers and blades for begginers to reccomend. We don't have a coach in our let's say "club" so me and some other people who play for longer time act as a coach, at least until we find one. So, there are a lot of kids asking us what setup should they buy, but none of us actually played with a lot of blades/rubbers, especially some cheaper ones like loki/yinhe/sanwei ect. so we can't reccomend something we don't know. That is why I look into equipment so much.

I find some yinhe and loki's blade similar, fextra and violent 7, yinhe 896 and violent 5,... There is probably more but I looked into these ones. It is really hard to say wich one is better than the other.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Find for your club 1,8 mm fastarc g1
Write to contra because i know they have it
Find soft all Wood all + blade around 80-85 grams for 20-30 Euro and that is all
Maybe 30€ for rubber is a lot of money but i can play 4months with fastarc g1 and I play 20 hours a week, maybe its too much rotation on g1 and its Easier to buy something without spin sensitivity but i dont know. Maybe xiom intro or xiom rubber will be good. Yogi has better knowledge...
So 2+2 is 4 minus 1 Thats 3 quick maths

Reactions: Marko
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I bought 2 years ago one of those Violent 7, I like clipper and it's clones.

So, compared to HRT Clipper, Fextra, Clipper CR and PG7

It deppends on your taste, but, I thing Violent 7 is mostly like fextra in feeling speed and spin.

I like the others best because they are a little harder...just a little bit, and more direct.
If you like softer, with more arc like fextra, it's a good option.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
I bought 2 years ago one of those Violent 7, I like clipper and it's clones.

So, compared to HRT Clipper, Fextra, Clipper CR and PG7

It deppends on your taste, but, I thing Violent 7 is mostly like fextra in feeling speed and spin.

I like the others best because they are a little harder...just a little bit, and more direct.
If you like softer, with more arc like fextra, it's a good option.

Thank you very much. Very helpfull post :)