I introduce miself

Hi,
My name is Tiago, i am portuguese and am starting to play again, afer a long time of imposed stop
I always have loved this sport, and with the help of the peole here i hope to evolve and learn much more
Have a nice day.
Best regards
Tiago Ferreira

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hi,
My name is Tiago, i am portuguese and am starting to play again, afer a long time of imposed stop
I always have loved this sport, and with the help of the peole here i hope to evolve and learn much more
Have a nice day.
Best regards
Tiago Ferreira
Welcome. Glad to see another TT enthusiast.

Passionate about TT

Welcome. Glad to see another TT enthusiast.

Passionate about TT

Thank you Mr.SFF_lib

Hello Tiago,

What made you choose table tennis originally (versus the many other sports available)?

Welcome back.

Chuck

Thank you Mr. chuckjordan2, it is good to be back...i have missed this sport so much...

i started playing because a cousin of mine, he was allways trying to pull me to it, originaly i was a Volleyball player, but because i was short i didn't have much play time, one day i accepted my cousins request to play with him...from the first serve i was completely hooked on this sport, the first time i put a ball on the table with top spin i was in awe...this is such a beautiful sport, very demanding and not much forgiving...this is why i choose and love table tennis...
If i could i would play everyday, but right now i can only train 1 day in the week :(