Playing Shirts

what's the best mark(brand) in playing shirts , in your opinion?

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I really love this shirt :
butterfly_hemd_styx_1.gif

And as short this :
aquillo_schwarz.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Kevin I have the Styx + the shorts I like it
and PingPongPom you are right! Do you have a national jersey or a training t-shirt from Li Ning? I like the training t-shirt with the "Ignore the rules" printing. The black national trikot + shorts are on the way from Hongkong to me :) Where can I buy Li Ning training t-shirts?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I really like the official jerseys by Li Ning, which is the paramount sports attire company for China. The designs and the color schemes for the Chinese jerseys tend to be really good. I love the red gold dragon design they had for the 2008 Olympics.... so hot....

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I really like the official jerseys by Li Ning, which is the paramount sports attire company for China. The designs and the color schemes for the Chinese jerseys tend to be really good. I love the red gold dragon design they had for the 2008 Olympics.... so hot....

Agreed, even the Athens games Li Ning Shirts for China were wicked :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I have a question.
Where can i buy this Butterfly Tshirt ? : http://www.butterflyportugal.com/shop/141-261-home/butterfly-t-shirt-v-neck.jpg
Gavin Rumgay wear it in this video :

sofar, kevin.

E: I dont care if is black or blue.

I bought the red version of that shirt at some tournament in the Netherlands from a stand. It was like the cheapest shirt they had but I like it haha, shouldnt be too hard to find. This one I like very much:
http://www.galaxysport.de/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=543 I got the blue one