Playing Shirts

what's the best mark(brand) in playing shirts , in your opinion?

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Over the latter half of the 20th century, as standard clothing in golf became more casual, the tennis shirt became adopted nearly universally as standard golf attire. Many golf courses and country clubs even require players to wear polo shirts as a part of their dress code. Moreover, producing Lacoste’s "tennis shirt" in various golf cuts has resulted in specific designs of the tennis shirt for golf, resulting in the moniker "golf shirt". Golf shirts are commonly made out of polyester, cotton and polyester blends, or mercerized cotton. The placket typically holds three or four buttons, and consequently extends lower than the typical polo neckline. The collar is typically fabricated using a stitched double-layer of the same fabric used to make the shirt, in contrast to a polo shirt collar, which is usually one-ply ribbed knit cotton.

This user has no status.
!BzgN6ow!mk~$(KGrHqF,!i8Ew5judG52BMWWv,,f0w~~_35.JPG

This is mt shirt and for me the best one.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
my friend ,,, pls forget it .... it isn't important ,,, say about yourself,,, what's your age ? put in your profile your pic ,,, I didn't see you ... who's that beldam ?? plz Participate in my poll and put your comment in my threads...specially this tread : Do you know Noshad Alamiyan . thanks

Ironic! haha this thread comes up just after Asian Cup. username wangliqin asking about Noshad Alamiyan haha

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Ironic! haha this thread comes up just after Asian Cup. username wangliqin asking about Noshad Alamiyan haha

In fact he was in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for about a month. No, not Wang Liqin, wangliqin the username:). He's real name is Saman, and he's quite a decent player. We took him out for TT at a few places. Nice guy:)

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Since my last post here, I have a few Tibhar jerseys and some more Nexy.

Me in my Tibhar (sponsored Jersey)

William 1.jpg

Our Korea Foreign Team in Yellow/Black Tibhar V1.0 of our team jerseys. That was a good crew for a team tourney. Our ringers won so much in the region north of Seoul that our team members (minus me who live and play here north of Seoul) pretty much got banned or highly discouraged from entering more regional tourneys.

KFTTC p1.jpg

Me in my Nexy jersey, Morning Breeze. My sponsor Tak9.com owns the Korean Nexy brand.

sky14.jpg

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Our Vitro LSSTTC Uijeongbu club jersey for the team events in regional tourneys. Vitro is a Korean brand.
For over 25 years, my Asian name has been Wang, LONG before I played TT.

ClubShirtBack.jpg

Our Beginner's club Shirt. Good to have an identity. This also from Vitro. Treefour, another Korean brand is becomming popular as well. see a trend?

IMG_3693.jpg