What's a good blade for short pimples on the backhand?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 2 reviews
Hi, what pro's out there use short pimples on the backhand and attacking forehand?

I need a blade that works well for my attacking backhand with short pips and strong forehand. I have been looking at:

- Apolonia blade
- Hadraw Vk
- Ai Fukuhara blade

Any help be great,
Ta

says STAX X9000 is the BEST!
I'm not a pro in the least, but have some experience with short pimples on BH and I used to play HADRAW SK and sometimes with HADRAW VK, now I'm playing with Apolonia blade...So, actually I haven't played Apolonia with any pimples, I just have a feeling this blade are not for pimples... I used to play long pimples for about a year with different blades, then migrated to middle pimples and then to short pimples... when I started to play with short pimples I discovered a blade that IMO really good with them, it's Innerforce Layer ALC, if I stayed with short pimples on BH I think wouldn't change this blade for anything else (BTW this blade is quite nice with middle pimples too), but, I decided to try to play with two inverted rubbers, so bought Apolonia and now it's been about half ayear since then I still think that for me Apolonia is ideal blade with two inverted attacking rubbers, and Innerforce Layer ALC is the best for short pimples... Apolonia have a lot more "soft feeling" in comparison with Innerforce Layer ALC, I think Innerforce Layer ALC is much more controllable and powerful with the flat shots, Apolonia is for spin shots, great control and "feeling" of spin, especially with Tenergy 05... As for Hadraw VK, it's nice with short pimples, but I think SK is more suited for pimples than VK, but of course I think that Innerforce Layer ALC is much better than any of them, actually I didn't competly decided that I will play two inverted rubbers and still have a thoughts of returning to playing short pimples and for this purposes I still have Innerforce Layer ALC with Challenger Attack pimples in the locker and not planning to sell it anytime soon...

P.S. This is just a opinion of not very good amateur player...

P.P.S. Sorry for my bad English...

Last edited: