Clone Blades

This user has no status.
on prott: there is a Hrt blade with should be similar to w968, does somebody have this blade, thank you very much, it cost only 55 dollar

HRT blade - Similar function as W968:

This blade is hand made by DHS retired engineer. The structure of this blade is same with W968 , 5 ply wood + 2 Pith film carbon. After many pro player trial, the feedback is the Power and control is about 90% to W968.

Have it its only about 80% of what the real one is .
Now the Yinhe Pro feeling is like 90% of what real deal is
Yinhe Pro Power is a viscaria clone pretty good also
And sword if you know someone is like 95% of a w968
and who would of thought sword can make a w968/N301 on the same blade and work like seriously close

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
I'm looking for Innerforce ZLC (or better Tiago Apolonia ZLC) chinese clone blades. Only one i have found is the XVT Hinoki ZLC, but I'm looking for something maybe a little thinner and with a softer outer ply (limba for say).
Does anyone know any blades like that?

The DHS h301 is well reviewed and similar in construction to an innerforce but a lot cheaper. Why go for a clone (or copy) of a butterfly blade when there is a cheaper alternative from a good manufacturer like DHS.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Thanks for the reply. I have thought about the 301, but a lot of people say its bad at looping. I'm in search of something with gears, a big sweet spot, and that is good for looping. By the reviews I read, i think the innerforce zlc is my kind of blade. I said a clone because my budget is around 50 euro. Any suggestions?

This user has no status.
Thanks for the reply. I have thought about the 301, but a lot of people say its bad at looping. I'm in search of something with gears, a big sweet spot, and that is good for looping. By the reviews I read, i think the innerforce zlc is my kind of blade. I said a clone because my budget is around 50 euro. Any suggestions?

Yinhe Pro feeling

This user has no status.
[My first post here!] One thing to remember with these "clone blades" is that even tho they have the same composition as other more well known brands (or should I say more popular), there can be huge differences in weight distribution (head heavy) and the shape of the handle. I can't stand a blade with a too small handle for example since I have fairly large hands. Those blades are very often head heavy (which I personally don't like). And I must add, they can actually have more comfy handles than the "original", so if you're lucky it can be a real bargain.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Can anyone recommend some good clone blade of w968 or inner alc? I have just find a clone of w968 of sanwei. Had anyone played with it? Before i played with a very good blade of sanwei - Fextra :cool: TB2KqfbwhWYBuNjy1zkXXXGGpXa_!!847255741.jpgTB2odOlweuSBuNjSsziXXbq8pXa_!!847255741.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Can anyone recommend some good clone blade of w968 or inner alc? I have just find a clone of w968 of sanwei. Had anyone played with it? Before i played with a very good blade of sanwei - Fextra :cool:
Why not a Fang Bo 2 or H301? Clones from the same company.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
says regularly shitposting
says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
Is the YASAKA ATLETICO a clone of the W968 or HL5? Would be nice to have a Japanese made blade that plays better than DHS’ own clone I imagine.

it would be the w968 not the crappy HL5( it lacks the gears the touch) , plays better i dont know but up the person , iv used the alnade inner a copy of the N301 and imo buy it over the real one coz of the price difference like less then 200 compared to 400-600 for the provinal imo.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
it would be the w968 not the crappy HL5( it lacks the gears the touch) , plays better i dont know but up the person , iv used the alnade inner a copy of the N301 and imo buy it over the real one coz of the price difference like less then 200 compared to 400-600 for the provinal imo.

Wow, I assume the Alnade plays better than the H301 too then. Pretty impressive. Not too many people playing with Yasaka’s composite blades to comment on them.

This user has no status.
Wow, I assume the Alnade plays better than the H301 too then. Pretty impressive. Not too many people playing with Yasaka’s composite blades to comment on them.

yep iv used the H301 like the HL5 both lack gears and the touch but other then that are great.
i wanna get the alnade inner for penhold ( for fun) , indeed but if its anything like the alnade inner they are worth it
i have a provinal W968 with the bigger head and i got a personal copy from sword and sword also know how to copy it to like 99.9% of the DHS ones . coz i got a combo blade w968 and N301 then played with the dhs one and yeah they rock!

Last edited:
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
yep iv used the H301 like the HL5 both lack gears and the touch but other then that are great.
i wanna get the alnade inner for penhold ( for fun) , indeed but if its anything like the alnade inner they are worth it
i have a provinal W968 with the bigger head and i got a personal copy from sword and sword also know how to copy it to like 99.9% of the DHS ones . coz i got a combo blade w968 and N301 then played with the dhs one and yeah they rock!

Didn't know about the Alnade Inner, good to hear it exists!

So the Alnade is like a H301? I thought it was a Viscaria clone.